• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you want kids? If so, what would you name them?

Do you want kids?

• Yes

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • No

Votes: 63 39.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 41 25.9%

• Total voters

tobi!

Untamed Egg
Bells
Waluigi Easter Egg
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Red Candy
Blue Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Do you want kids? If so, what would you name them?

I'd honestly would only have one (maybe) and I (not trying to be mean here) would prefer a boy. I wouldn't know how to deal with girly stuff to be honest. But in the end, I don't think I should have kids which is respectable I believe. I might grow out of it as I've been told but thinking on behalf of a potential future child, I'd say I'd be a less than perfect parent.

If it's a boy, Farquaad. If it's a girl, Farquaad.

Name your kids after your username. It's a great idea! Trust me.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind either gender, but if I had a daughter one day I love the names Melody and Luna. As for a boy name... I haven't thought of a really good one yet. I'm probably getting ahead of myself though. I haven't even had a girlfriend yet.

Tbh, I don't even know. Personally, I don't like kids much. They can be pretty darn annoying, like, all the time. ._. They're cute though... sometimes.

However, if I grow up and somehow decide to have children... I'd name my daughter Nora and my son Eden. *shrugs*

I had a dream a long time ago that stuck with me. Two kids: a Caucasian son named Noah and a Southeast Asian daughter named Navi. It was such a happy dream that I've accepted that children will be in my lives eventually.

Last edited:
I like naming things, but I feel like pets are better for me. Less annoying, less money, just as much work for better payoff, haha.
Kids are just not for me

yes. im going to have a child named luna whether its adoption or birth

I most likely will want kids, I will have to adopt children because I am a homosexual, I'd want 1 girl, and I wouldn't get to pick a name. btw I'm 11 :p

I most likely will want kids, I will have to adopt children because I am a homosexual, I'd want 1 girl, and I wouldn't get to pick a name. btw I'm 11 :p

NICE MAN TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE FINE DETAILS OF YOUR LIFE OVER 10 YEARS FROM NOW HAVE FUN RUINING ANOTHER CHILD IN THIS TERRIBLE CONTINENT WE CALL NORTH AMERICA
MAY AS WELL HELP YOUR KID FIGURE OUT THEIR SEXUAL ORIENTATION WHEN THEY'RE 6 OR 7 CONSIDERING YOU CERTAINLY HAVE IT DOWN AT YOUR APPARENT 11 YEARS OLD

Yeah, I want kids. Naming all 19 of them Walden.

Not really, no....

If i wanted to though, id just have one kid.. a girl.. named Briana. If its a boy, Brian. I don't really know how i would deal with little boys lol XD but most likely i wouldn't have a kid, I'd be a horrible parent :/ plus, i hate kids >~>

Lol, me and my boyfriend had a conversation about this the day after we first met (we started dating 2 months later).

He wanted a dozen children/daughters. Then it became a thousand... (nope nope nope)

I wanted at least two, including sons.

We both liked Freya as a name for our daughter.

I'm still not sure whether he meant my future kids would be cute, his future kids would be cute, or our kids together would be cute. I asked him again 16 months later -it bothered me for that long but it was too awkward to ask, and he said he forgot.

Yes, I've included starting a family, with children, in my plans for the future.
I used to want to name my child after me, so he would have my name and my dad's name, but due to how my relationship with my dad is progressing, I'm not so sure I want him to have this name anymore. I'm sure my wife will come up with some beautiful names though.

NICE MAN TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE FINE DETAILS OF YOUR LIFE OVER 10 YEARS FROM NOW HAVE FUN RUINING ANOTHER CHILD IN THIS TERRIBLE CONTINENT WE CALL NORTH AMERICA
MAY AS WELL HELP YOUR KID FIGURE OUT THEIR SEXUAL ORIENTATION WHEN THEY'RE 6 OR 7 CONSIDERING YOU CERTAINLY HAVE IT DOWN AT YOUR APPARENT 11 YEARS OLD

Yeah, I want kids. Naming all 19 of them Walden.

Please don't yell at me...

I want one or two, but I want to adopt :p If I got to decide, I'd name my son Atticus & my daughter Raina.

Back