• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi everyone

Boosh

Bells
I'm new to the boards and new to ACNL but not new to Animal Crossing in general. I used to play ACWW and played it for a long time... until my original DS broke. I used to read these boards all the time but never joined (I don't think!)

Today I have finally bought ACNL (a bit late haha) so thought I would come and join!

Hey :D

Hi Boosh! Prepare to get your life sucked away by the glory that is ACNL. I played Animal Crossing on the GameCube when I was a little kid, and my brother and I dreamed of what we could add to the game to make it the best game ever. For me, ACNL is that game. ;)

Thank you! I'm already loving ACNL so much. There's so much more than ACWW. I can't wait to get deeper in to the game :D

Back