Suggested Wii U Titles to Play

Akeea

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I'm taking a break from playing Animal Crossing New Leaf because of problems with one of my camera buttons on the 3DS. Any suggestions as to what titles should I play on the Wii U besides Nintendo Land, Mario Kart 8, or Wii Sports Club - Bowling?

Smash, Mario 3D World, Bayonetta, Pikmin 3, and if you can download Trine 2 that I really loved. They're porting Trine 1 to the WiiU now and Trine 3 was just announced today which will no doubt arrive someday. So there'll be a series lol It was #1 in the eShop for sometime.

Last edited:
Smash Bros, Windwaker HD, Hyrule Warriors, Captain Toad, and Lego Batman 3 (the cameos are great).

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
HYRULE WARRIORS
Smash 4
Mario Kart 8
Wind Waker HD

Wind Waker HD and Pikmin 3 are my top 2 picks for the console. :) Although Pikmin is kind of hard to find now, so you might have to download it.

Super Mario 3D World is probably worth a pick up as well.

Of course, nobody can really give you good suggestions without more information about what you like.

Last edited:
hyrule warriors is the only good game on the wiiu now that mh4u is out

- - - Post Merge - - -

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

why would anyone play this now mh4u is out

I don't see it on the Wii U yet.

Beat me to it. Plus it's a different story, why hate it? I know it's Jake and he's in the group that hates it all but dayum get over it.

MH3U
Pikmin 3
Captain Toad
Wii Party U for a group is fun.

I love how you're fighting a suggestion based on your opinion. The topic is about suggesting games, not bashing others suggestions. What's wrong with you

I'm not bashing anyone's opinion, I absolutely love mh3u, and no matter how many mh games I play after it, I'm still going to love it just as much as I do now, but I just don't think it's worth it anymore. I'm saying mh3u is kinda redundant since there's a better game on the 3ds, which is cheaper and a lot better than 3u on the wiiu.

This thread is for suggesting games for the wiiu, and I'm very much entitled to my opinion to counter suggest games for the wiiu and mention why I don't think they're worth it. If you're going to suggest something to someone, don't give it a one sided biased opinion, you need to give the positives and the negatives, and the negative for 3u sadly is that there's a better game on the 3ds that outshines it.

Wind Waker HD and Pikmin 3 are my top 2 picks for the console. :) Although Pikmin is kind of hard to find now, so you might have to download it.

Super Mario 3D World is probably worth a pick up as well.

Of course, nobody can really give you good suggestions without more information about what you like.

I don't much experience with platforming games such as new super mario bros u, but I do have experience with racing, party, and simulation games.

Here are my suggestions.
These are all games that I own and would recommend.

1. New Super Mario Bros.
2. Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
3. Disney?s Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
5. Nintendo Land
6. New Super Luigi U
7. Pikmin 3
8. Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
9. Sonic Lost World
10. Super Mario 3D World
11. Scribblenaut?s Unlimited
12. Rayman Legends
13. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
14. Mario Kart 8
15. Hyrule Warriors
16. Super Smash Bros. Wii U
17. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

why would anyone play this now mh4u is out

I'm still playing it with friend who doesn't have 4U or a 3DS. It's still enjoyable.

Why play any game if it has a sequel? All sequels are supposed to improve on the last game.

I would still say it's worth playing if you haven't already...Especially since it has underwater monsters that are completely absent from MH4.

Last edited:
Back