• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Tv Show?

00ToxicLove00

♥ Yours Truly ♥
Bells
New Horizons Token
Chocolate Cake
Jack
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Famous Mushroom
We all have a favorite/favorites tv shows of course. My all time favorite has to be Rupauls Drag Race. Those girls have some amazing talent. Anyways moving on to the question. What's your favorite tv show?

I keep meaning to watch more drag race but I'm so lazy and forgetful :c
Anyways the only show I really keep up with anymore is How To Get Away With Murder

The only ones I'm currently watching are The Walking Dead and Shameless.

Awesome :3 never really heard of shameless ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I keep meaning to watch more drag race but I'm so lazy and forgetful :c
Anyways the only show I really keep up with anymore is How To Get Away With Murder
season 7 premiers tomorrow. Miss fame all the way. Anyways I use to watch that show.

i dont really have a favourite tv show, but the ones im watching now are scandal, scorpion and the 100.
how to get away with murder finished and that was really good as well.

i dont really have a favourite tv show, but the ones im watching now are scandal, scorpion and the 100.
how to get away with murder finished and that was really good as well.

Ohhhh is scandal worth watching? I always see the previews for it but never really watched it.

My top 5 are Breaking Bad, Dexter, Fargo, True Detective and House of Cards. I completely recommended all of them if you're looking for riveting/dark dramas.

My top 5 are Breaking Bad, Dexter, Fargo, True Detective and House of Cards. I completely recommended all of them if you're looking for riveting/dark dramas.

Breaking bad is awesome :3 I'll look into the others. Thank you

Utopia. I loved the first series so much~
The second was... disturbing. Not that it wasn't disturbing already.

Otherwise, I love Firefly as well.

Hm... I have 3

Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones and Rick & Morty. (In no particular order)

Live action: Breaking Bad or Man Seeking Woman
Animated: Bojack Horseman or School Days

Bojack Horseman is truly unlike any other show I've seen before.

Utopia. I loved the first series so much~
The second was... disturbing. Not that it wasn't disturbing already.

Otherwise, I love Firefly as well.

utopia <3 <3 <3

favourite show of all time is probably twin peaks

Doctor Who
Supernatural
Sherlock
American Horror Story
Teen Wolf (This one is surprising honestly, never thought that MTV would have something good with the trash that they usually dish out)
Roseanne
Golden Girls

Last edited:
Person of Interest, NCIS, NCIS: New Orleans, Gotham, Marvel's Agents of Shield, Agent Carter (please season 2 thank you), and Last Man Standing! There's also like shows on Food Network but like it's pretty obvious what the good ones are so not gonna bother. Oh, Sonic Boom, Adventure Time, and Pokemon.

Please watch Person of Interest.

- Red Dwarf
- IT Crowd
- Blackadder
- 8 Out of 10 Cats
- Gravity Falls
- King of the Hill
- South Park
- Metalocalypse
- Breaking Bad

Those are the ones that either I can watch over and over (Red Dwarf), or they left an impression on me (Breaking Bad).

As for what I'm watching now:
- Fargo is repeating on TV now (I missed it the first time around). First episode was really good.
- Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles is okay I guess.
- Game of Thrones...Though I've been getting through the first series for like, a year now and I'm almost done. It's one of those things that I know I would usually like but I'm struggling to actually care about.

Catfish: The TV Show. I don't know why but I just love online couples. And The Amazing World of Gumball I think.

Back