• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Now in Shop: March Birthstone (Aquamarine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up my 7th birthstone. I may not be active as much anymore, but I'll still get the birthstones.

tempted to buy but im saving for a new username and some other stuff >.>

wait i just noticed you can only buy one birthstone per month?? D: dangitt

Did you know it's March already? I didn't. March your inventory forward with this month's Monthly Birthstone, the March Aquamarine, now available in the TBT Shop for 299 Bells. Pick it up here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/vbshop.php

thanks jav

no prob
UhvVJvz.jpg

Awesome! Again, i'll wait until the end of the month to buy it. I'm saving my TBT.

Wonderful! Oh, wait, I have them all. Sorry, almost forgot that I had all of them. You know, every single one. All of them.

Wonderful! Oh, wait, I have them all. Sorry, almost forgot that I had all of them. You know, every single one. All of them.

is it possible to put them in order though? (like from Garnet to Turquoise)

hahahaha nice save Jav and Jubs
Now that it has been a year I got them all :D

Last edited:
awesome another birthstone that i cannot unfortunately afford.
tough times, man.

I am not trying to promote or anything but I am doing a give away of around 245 TBT, I want to help people you know earn stuff so if you want <3

YAYYY JUST IN TIME FOR MY BIRTHDAY
but now I don't have enough bells... again...

I hope to be able to get one as my birthday is later this month! I need to save up some TBT first though, but thankfully my birthday isn't until the 25th so hopefully I'll have enough TBT by then to buy it on my birthday! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back