closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've cheated and been cheated on. Mostly myself cheating because I have huge commitment issues, but I can agree on the huge feeling of guilt that comes with the burden. I honestly don't condone it. That's why I primarily stick to open relationships aka FWBs.

But, yeah, sounds like the dude has feelings for her and is thinking what step he wants to take next in your relationship. Honestly, it sounds like he's hiding other information to me.

"When in doubt, put out"

That's what my mom told me and it's never failed me once

I'm sorry this happened, and I understand this is a complicated situation because you feel you were in his shoes before.
But the fact of the matter is, he is unsure about his feelings for someone else, and that's not okay. He needs to figure that out before you two can figure out what to do.
Yes you cheated in the past, and so did he, but this situation involves him having feelings for someone else so it's different.

If you decide to continue the relationship, will you be able to handle seeing this other girl everywhere? What will he do to ensure you feel comfortable when you inevitably see her again?

Cheating is Cheating , Love is Love , how can you truly love if you have no problems, problems cause a tear a tear that can let you make a new start and make the bond stronger, but if the tear is repeated, it will be harder to mend , always have balance in a relationship.

I is 13 lol

Don't directly tell him.

Make a status update like "Can't believe my boyfriend cheated on my with that skank @*insert name*. He's so silly!"

Then he knows and you've not really done anything.

Then go all 80's action movie and look for revenge, with a brutal climax with an 82 person death count where you rip her boobs off. Remember to say something awesome when you do it like "say goodbye to your breast friends".

"When in doubt, put out"

That's what my mom told me and it's never failed me once

I'm 11, Idkkk

lmaoooo you guys!

compiling questions to ask, what else should i ask?

What happened? from beginning to end.
Who was there?
Who knows what happened?
Did they say anything?
Were they going to tell me?
Who kissed who?
How long? Did you stop it?
Does her bf know?
Why did it take a week for you to tell me?
(Is it because you didnt know how to tell me or because you didnt know if you were going to confess or not)
Do you like her?
Do you still love me?
Do you still want to be with me?
Was this revenge?
Why did you do it?
Was there something lacking in our relationship?
Will you keep seeing her?
Will you still stay friends with her?
Are you still going to drink?

I don't think you're going to have a boyfriend after playing a round of 20 questions with him.

compiling questions to ask, what else should i ask?

What happened? from beginning to end.
Who was there?
Who knows what happened?
Did they say anything?
Were they going to tell me?
Who kissed who?
How long? Did you stop it?
Does her bf know?
Why did it take a week for you to tell me?
(Is it because you didnt know how to tell me or because you didnt know if you were going to confess or not)
Do you like her?
Do you still love me?
Do you still want to be with me?
Was this revenge?
Why did you do it?
Was there something lacking in our relationship?
Will you keep seeing her?
Will you still stay friends with her?
Are you still going to drink?

Tbh, this seems like a lot to ask. It really depends on if you trust him or not. He can easily BS his way through all these questions to make you happy. (And if you ask the girl these questions, she can easily BS you too) And I highly doubt him answering these will ease your pain. ;/ & you really shouldn't have to be asking questions to get any information. He should be telling you and being straight up, if he cared.

I'm really sorry this happened to you.it's happened to me too

I don't think you're going to have a boyfriend after playing a round of 20 questions with him.

lols most of these are pretty simple questions, if he cant answer them, then he wont have a gf nemore.

Woah, not to be rude but I don't think you need to analyze every single thing that went down. I know you want to know exactly what happened but it usually won't make you feel better. It happened. The only important question now is what this means for your relationship in the future ie, can you both move on from it and does he even want to.

Woah, not to be rude but I don't think you need to analyze every single thing that went down. I know you want to know exactly what happened but it usually won't make you feel better. It happened. The only important question now is what this means for your relationship in the future ie, can you both move on from it and does he even want to.

yeah thats tru. i dont think i really want to know how it went down, it wont change the fact it happened.

my emotions are just all over the place right now

I agree with gnoixiam, Jason, and Eldin. A big interrogation is just going to overwhelm him and make him feel even more awful about it - and from what you've said, it sounds like he felt bad enough. Keeping it short and simple might get you better thought out answers. So, rather than looking to add more questions to the list, why not cut them down instead?

To pick out a few from your list:

1. Who kissed who?
  2. How long? Did you stop it?
  3. Do you like her?
  4. Do you still want to be with me?
These seem like the most ideal questions to ask IMO: who initiated it, who stopped it, and his feelings regarding both (a) her and (b) your relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back