October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Mailbox
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
If I were to make up a plot, it would be that Ness is messing around in a secret vault, and grabs too many Assist Trophies, and makes a circle covered in stars show up, and the room blacks out, and Kirby has to get help from Rosalina, and STOP THIS MENACE AT ONCE!!

What are some plots you could make up?

It was a bummer that there wasn't a nice plot (adventure mode) in Sm4sh, but I guess that's what the reveal trailers were for.

I'd make an episode about Captain Falcon and Ganondorf's bromance. They'd be spiking people while shouting ERRDAY IS LEG DAY.

It is such a bummer that Sm4sh doesn't have a story mode...that was my favorite part about Brawl.
To think the reason why they took it out was cause the story/videos got leaked online OnO...

Last edited:
wii fit trainer, peach, and zero suit samus meet the SockHead Mii in the hot tub

Probs something where the evil people are doing DNA/cloning experiments and then just throw in some filler **** in the middle and then TL;DR then end implies mewtwo will be playable - and since this would have been before mewtwo got announced as DLC character it would work well IMO coz it's like "play through storyline will mewtwo be DLC???"

This does not need a TV show, they already had that boring wannabe movie thing Brawl that they took out for Smash 4. *lucas trips over a branch but his foot is already under it* ???

This does not need a TV show, they already had that boring wannabe movie thing Brawl that they took out for Smash 4. *lucas trips over a branch but his foot is already under it* ???

You don't have to get so angry about everything

the sockhead mii walks up to redd's store in town and city and orders some rozay and meets two fine *****es near the club when all of a sudden a blue bowser drop kixx him and knocks him out. (The girls didnt mind because he was such a G)

Last edited:
Now THIS one's about Pit (the one in yellow) watching a Smash in the Boxing Ring between Villager and Little Mac, and sees the former's blurb as "Mayor of Smashville". Thus, their rivalry starts, and they have to settle it in Smash!! They fight and bite for who remains mayor for what seems like a LONG time, unknowingly destroying some stuff in the process. When Pecan comes outside and finds her town in RUINS, she immediately calls Pit to blame! He and Villager promise to fix this right away, and all is well.

Back