• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling ❤Mihana Cycling Town❤RESERVE Fauna,Beau..

HaileyACNL

Orange 🍊
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
April Birthstone (Diamond)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Cake
Feedback
100% (66) +
Hello :blush:

Welcome to my cycling Thread :D

Rules :

10 TBT FOR TIER 1
Tier 2 and below are for FREE !

Current VILLAGERS :

-Fauna
-Diana
-Beau
-Julian
-Merengue

Successful Trades

-Rosie -Flare21

Thank you :)[

Last edited:
I would like to reserve Beau and in case u ever come actoss marshal please im on lookout for them ....iv posted on other threads too and in case i get them earlier in i will notify you...if that is ok with you then please let me know:)

well I would like to reserve Fauna and if you come across cherry or Mitzi, them too! I'll notify you if I get them in a different thread! please let me know if that's okay

yea cause reserving is where you hold onto the villager for lets say 1 day for the person who reserved. lol.

Lol...in that case please let me know when beau or diana is in boxes also if u come across marshall i would be happy to reserve them :)

Lol...in that case please let me know when beau or diana is in boxes also if u come across marshall i would be happy to reserve them :)

Okay :),i'll let you know when Beau or Diana are in boxes,ty

How long are you keeping merengue?

Last edited:
Back