Beyonce is overrated and her fanbase is insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mm707aS5G31so5iqko1_400.gif

They ain't going to do ish

This is pretty much the norm when anyone famous talks **** about anyone else who is famous nowadays. This is nothing new.

Last edited:
You can replace "Beyonce" with another TV show, celebrity, movie, etc. and it would still be true.

All fanbases have awful people in them. As the fanbase grows, the amount of morons in it grows and becomes more vocal. This isn't something limited or exclusive to Beyonce, though I might go as far to say she has a few more 'idiots' in there than some other musicians, but that's what happens when you're at that level of popularity.

I'm not a fan of Beyonce, so I only ever really ever hear about the stupid part of her fanbase that worships everything she does regardless of quality. I can't really comment further than that.

Though any fanbase that refers to themselves with some chessey lame word like 'Beyhive' just makes me cringe so hard that it's probably enough to give me a serious spinal problem.

Not all people in a fanbase are "bat**** crazy". There's no need to group everyone together in a bad light because they may like something. It's just that we notice the oddities more often than the normal things people do. Be kind, be honest but not rude, but most importantly of all, be post quality worthy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back