• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hey Everyone

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi people. Bubbles here! I love Animal Crossing. I have all the games except for GC. I am so glad I joined TBT. My friend said it was a really good AC site, so I took her advice and joined. I like playing on Wi-Fi with my friends. I do have Wii Speak but no USB keyboard. I love making designs and I've been told that I'm very good. :3 I can't wait to start making some friends here! Thanks for reading.

hey =) nice to meet you too. i've played all the animal crossings... and gamecube was so <3 lol. who was your friend that got you to join? TBT is a very good animal crossing site but we have a few trolls and spammers that make it an interesting place at times, lol. if you need any help, just PM me. <3 love to help out people. welcome, welcome!

welcomeeeeeeeee uhmmmm and hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I'm sure I'll like it here. I just finished my homework (YAY!), so I'm probably going to play CF and ask people to play on WiFi. lawl :3 Thanks again!

Hello!!! My friend told me about TBT so i recently joined. I have only AC:CF and wifi a lot. :veryhappy:

Hi, im new too, dont go on the chatroom thouh, people are mean there

Welcome to TBT, and don't listen to Lizz. People are not mean there, have fun here!

crystal.bubbles said:
Hi people. Bubbles here! I love Animal Crossing. I have all the games except for GC. I am so glad I joined TBT. My friend said it was a really good AC site, so I took her advice and joined. I like playing on Wi-Fi with my friends. I do have Wii Speak but no USB keyboard. I love making designs and I've been told that I'm very good. :3 I can't wait to start making some friends here! Thanks for reading.
Welcome to TBT!!!! :) Feel free to add me. :D

Welcome to TBT! I'm Mickey!cryindarkness!

We have many things to offer in our community. You have chosen to join us so it's only fair that I share some pieces of information. I suggest you pay attention and also take notes because this is going to be a bit long, and in the end, it'll be stolen then overly copied and pasted to every other introduction thread/topic.

So we've generally got three types of leaves and one other thing here on The Bell Tree. There are normal green leaves, perfect examples would be you and myself. We are what nourish The Bell Tree with new pieces of information every day. The next type is sparkly and fresh leaves. These are the Staff Trainees also referred to as the moderators (or guards) of The Bell Tree. Make sure you respect and be friendly with them, or else they'll make sure you RIP OFF the branch you sprouted from (ban/warn you for doing naughty things). Then we have the black and burnt leaves. These are people who continually go against the rules of being a leaf here at The Bell Tree. They are people who like to be mean and like to start mischief all around. For your safety, I suggest you stay AWAY from burnt leaves. You'll know them when everyone is pointing fingers calling them a "Spammer" or "n00b".

Remember when I said one more thing going on here at The Bell Tree? Well, those are other things are the gardeners. Yes, the very people who nourish and make sure everything is in order here at The Bell Tree. These are also referred to as the administrators. They weed out any burnt leaves and make sure that peace is at hand. They can do anything to us if they want because they are the gardeners. Gardeners have tools, good and evil ones. Which one they use on YOU depends on YOUR actions. So be good and play nice with the other leaves and you'll be fine within this community.

I told you that was going to be a mouthful! And now, I will observe who will copy and paste this and leave this line in the introduction =P you wish mickey >.<

Your fellow leaf,awesomness
Mickeycryindarkness

Welcome to TBT! I'm Mickey!

We have many things to offer in our community. You have chosen to join us so it's only fair that I share some pieces of information. I suggest you pay attention and also take notes because this is going to be a bit long, and in the end, it'll be stolen then overly copied and pasted to every other introduction thread/topic.

So we've generally got three types of leaves and one other thing here on The Bell Tree. There are normal green leaves, perfect examples would be you and myself. We are what nourish The Bell Tree with new pieces of information every day. The next type is sparkly and fresh leaves. These are the Staff Trainees also referred to as the moderators (or guards) of The Bell Tree. Make sure you respect and be friendly with them, or else they'll make sure you RIP OFF the branch you sprouted from (ban/warn you for doing naughty things). Then we have the black and burnt leaves. These are people who continually go against the rules of being a leaf here at The Bell Tree. They are people who like to be mean and like to start mischief all around. For your safety, I suggest you stay AWAY from burnt leaves. You'll know them when everyone is pointing fingers calling them a "Spammer" or "n00b".

Remember when I said one more thing going on here at The Bell Tree? Well, those are other things are the gardeners. Yes, the very people who nourish and make sure everything is in order here at The Bell Tree. These are also referred to as the administrators. They weed out any burnt leaves and make sure that peace is at hand. They can do anything to us if they want because they are the gardeners. Gardeners have tools, good and evil ones. Which one they use on YOU depends on YOUR actions. So be good and play nice with the other leaves and you'll be fine within this community.

I told you that was going to be a mouthful! And now, I will observe who will copy and paste this and leave this line in the introduction =P

Your fellow leaf,
Mickey

Back