• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying clothes/looking to catalogue orderable furniture

MOON TRIPS

dumb ass
Bells
Switch
5854-3620-4124
Red Rose
Yellow Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (139) +
http://moridb.com/catalogs/1SY75kdqwW
looking to buy the stuff on this list. I know I could get some if I just waited around a bit, but eh. also, please name your price. don't ask me to do it for you. x__x

a special shoutout to Diamondarcadia for being such a big help!
now only looking to catalogue the following items:
dala horse
blue wall
lava lamp
pantheon post
or I might be willing to buy, but it depends.

edit: I am not looking to buy unorderable furnitures. please do not offer them to me, I am not interested.

thing to note: I'm in central time and currently on an odd sleep schedule, going to sleep between 9 and 11 am and waking up between 6 and 8 pm.

Last edited:
Corinth post,astro table,Donut stool,pipe,Snow bunny,Lava lamp and beautiful statue for 1.5 to 2.5million? Oh yeah and your in box is bloated.

fairytale- ah, well... I'm not really looking to buy the sweets stuff right now. I'm sorry. I'd still take the shirt, though!

IndyGo- unfortunately, I do not. I have many other pieces of that furniture, but not the chair... >: would you accept like, 5k bells or something? :c

Sevenperry- ah, apologies! thanks for letting me know. fills up quick. I had no idea. also, uh... well. I'm not looking to buy orderable furniture. unless that's what you want for cataloguing and then buying the other 2 things. that's a bit too much for me, if so. I'd be interested in the snowbunny, though.

just gonna edit this post to say that I'm gonna be goin' to sleep. feel free to VM/PM me.

Last edited:
Oops.. just realized I have a peach tank instead of a peach shirt LOL. Let me know if you still want it and I'll deliver it over :3

aww man. unfortunately I'm not interested in the tanks... but thank you anyway! ;^;

I ordered a lot of the stuff off of your list earlier, but I forget which ones now lol some clothes and furniture items

Waiting for mail haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pm me when you are on :)

I have the candy gingham tee, dawn tee, lemon gingham tee, peachy tee and the sno-cone tank.
Are you looking to purchase these or just catalogue them?

I can give them to you for free.

Back