Gallery de Kyu [streams | freebs | rlc]

For my 1k sub video! I made personal translyrics for a song I really enjoy.
Also happy holidays guys!!

[video]【kyukon】 Eine Kleine - アイネクライネ (English) 【Thank you for 1k Subs!】 [/video]

I'm also thinking of having a freebie event some time between Christmas and New Years, so keep an eye out for it!
I'll either make a new thread for it or edit my title here and host it here. \o/

Last edited:
Thank you Nightmares!!

Also reminder that the Pok?mon event is still running until tonight! So if you are interested in a battle ready Buzzwole or Pheromosa, put a Yungoos named Bread one the GTS asking for one!
Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Thank you Nightmares!!

Also reminder that the Pok?mon event is still running until tonight! So if you are interested in a battle ready Buzzwole or Pheromosa, put a Yungoos named Bread one the GTS asking for one!
Merry Christmas!

Hey guys! Since a lot of people were unable to participate in the event due people not understanding how to ask for a Pheromosa/Buzzwhole when having not seen them yet in the Dex, I'll be extending this event until the end of the 26th!
So if you would still like one, please don't worry. You can put a Yungoos any time up for trade all through tomorrow and I'll try my best to get to it.

If you don't know how to ask for a Pokemon on GTS when you have not yet encountered them in your game, click here.

Last edited:
For my 1k sub video! I made personal translyrics for a song I really enjoy.
Also happy holidays guys!!

[video]【kyukon】 Eine Kleine - アイネクライネ (English) 【Thank you for 1k Subs!】 [/video]

I'm also thinking of having a freebie event some time between Christmas and New Years, so keep an eye out for it!
I'll either make a new thread for it or edit my title here and host it here. \o/

omg!! i just listened to this and its so beautiful! your voice is so nice *o*

Kyu I can't see your vid for some reason? I tried days earlier and it says something about it not being available to me idk

I really like the tutorials you posted. Will be using them in the future, thanks!!

You may not remember me, but I just wanted to bump
this so more people could see your beautiful art!
You made this for me like 2 years ago or so and I still cherish the hell out of it and coo over it on occasion.

Just keep being precious ok bye. ☆
kyukon_by_stepheroo-d7w5xmh.png

Of course I remember you Steph!!!
I was wondering where you went since I haven't seen you around the Museum ;~;
I'm so happy you still treasure that piece! ;;
And thank you so much, you're so sweet! :")

@all
tumblr_ok9qotENr41test3lo6_1280.png

Alternatively!!! My Mystic Messenger charms finally arrived!
I have sent charms to everyone who pre-ordered theirs' earlier today! US orders should arrive by this Friday, while out of US orders should arrive within the next 2 weeks! Please check the shipping address I sent to you to double check this!

There are still charms in stock in all styles, so if you haven't already and would like to pick one up, please visit my shop, here! ʕ♡˙ᴥ˙♡ʔ

Also to all who commissioned me, I'm really sorry for being so slow with commissions! I had to temporarily put my work on hold in order to assemble and send this merchandise! But now that it's finished, I'll be finishing them up withing the week. ^^ Thank you for your patience! <3

Last edited:
Of course I remember you Steph!!!
I was wondering where you went since I haven't seen you around the Museum ;~;
I'm so happy you still treasure that piece! ;;
And thank you so much, you're so sweet! :")

I had a lot going on lol. I still do but I'm able manage it all a lot better now (at the moment).

And of course I still treasure it! I'm so glad you are still creating art. I can see the style change after over l years and that's s cool to see how it ha cool to see how it has evolved. & no way, you're sweet :,>

No worries! I understand! Regardless, I'm really happy to see you back!
There is a new presence of artists and stuff has changed, but it seems like you're managing to settle in fine again. o/
And yeah! My style has definitely evolved haha
Not to say I can't do what I used to but I have been having fun with experiementing!

No worries! I understand! Regardless, I'm really happy to see you back!
There is a new presence of artists and stuff has changed, but it seems like you're managing to settle in fine again. o/
And yeah! My style has definitely evolved haha
Not to say I can't do what I used to but I have been having fun with experiementing!

I've always just been a Museum and basement dweller anyway lol.
and I've always loved your style but your new experimentation is very nice as well!

your re such n talented little nugget! everything you make looks so huggable <3

lmao are you ever gonna do an artist alley?

Hey Finnian! Long time no see! ^^
I've been wanting to do one for literally years but it's been really hard getting into a venue. ;;;
Plus, I don't have enough money to really get myself started with that much merch rip
It would definitely be a huge gamble, especially since in general, I'm not a well-known artist aha ;;

Last edited:
The charms look so great!!
Do you mind sharing where you got them done from? :eek: I've been wanting to make key chains/charms for a while and those came out so well!

Back