• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Kitchen Help!

princesskyndal

Trainwreck Spice Cake
Bells
Switch
2761-3213-0922
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
I have the deluxe range, fridge, tea kettle, lazy suzan table, etc.
But i'm trying to figure out some other good items to put in my kitchen? I'm really struggling with ideas for tables.

Any help, guys?

The classic furniture looks great (bookcase, buffet, cupboard, and table specifically). I also really like the minimalist furniture for kitchen areas :)

For a more cafe/bakery type of look, a lot of people use the marshmallow chairs, dessert case, soft serve lamp, sweets furniture, etc.

Those are GREAT ideas! Thank you so much. For some reason I got a weird creative block when it came to the kitchen.

Other misc orderable items I can think of:
microwave, toaster, kitchen sink, kitchen corner, mixer, pot rack, lunch tray, revolving spice rack, salad bar, kitchen scale, tea set, milk case, soda case, shaved ice maker, pepper mill, dishwasher, bread box, chocolate fountain, slushie machine, sushi platter, freezer, fire extinguisher (safety first! ;)), milk can, potbelly stove, propane stove, ceramic hot pot, stewpot, hot plate, hibachi, garbage can, fish grill, rice cooker, samgyetang, smoker

If you are going for the girly kitchen I suggest: Dessert Case, Chocolate fountain (Can be remodeled to white chocolate), Classic Tables, Princess Sofa/Table, Afternoon Tea Set, or any of the Sweet's Items since when I think of girly I think like candy or ruffles.

I like my black and white kitchen:
MayorRight.jpg

I like making kitchens. I have a witches kitchen, ladybug kitchen, Hawaiin kitcken, Brewster themed kitchen, Christmas kitchen, pig kitchen, blue fluffy cotton kitchen, orange kitchen, sunshine kitchen,

How many times can I type "kitchen" ? LOL.

I have 5 towns. I didn't realize how many kitchens I had.

Anyway. I see what you mean though. I don't care for the looks of most of the kitchen appliances in the game. Everyone posted some nice ideas. Hope it helps.

I've found that some ranch items also look nice in a kitchen-themed room. I have a ranch table, chairs, hutch, bookshelf and wall rack in my kitchen.

You should gather ingredients from the Thanksgiving event! Like butter milk vinegar ect! It really help flesh out a kitchen with the finer details :)

I have a (quite packed lol) kitchen in my mayors house ya'll should check it out :D

Last edited:
Tolisamarie, what are the two islands in the center of the kitchen? Yours is so cute! Thanks for the ideas, guys.

I strangely love the odd kitchen items.... revolving spice rack, pepper mill, bread box....

I haven't done it; but, had I made another choice (between any of my past and present towns), I would have done an extensive catalog to put together a fully upgraded house which really highlights the furniture one can use for kitchens and eateries. In Kathy's house, from my first town Applewin, I have a kitchen and a cafe room for her. (This is also where refurbishing plays a resourceful role.) But, there have been some items I still haven't acquired. I've been distracted by numerous things.

That's the kitchen island... Pretty rare item you can buy from the island shop. I gave up looking and bought one on the forums xD

I have kitchen in my side character's (Juliette) house.. I also like alpine series in the kitchen. There's Alpine kitchen cart, large table, and chairs.. Pretty good for kitchen, in my opinion. I re colored mine; (if you have dream suite you can visit my DA :3) oh and I put water cooler, salad bar, and food items on the large alpine table..

Whats your dream address? Im about to fully upgrade my house so ive been on an interior design scramble. Haha!

i love using the ceramic tile as the flooring XD

you can also add some small details like plants so it looks a bit more homier and comfy (if thts what you're aiming for)

as well as the ceramic hot pot, rice cooker, hot plate, lunch tray, etc for food :3

Last edited:
Back