• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TERA:

xTurnip

Sprout of Kokua
Bells
Switch
4000-3346-6832
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
Isabelle
Leif
January Birthstone (Garnet)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
う
I just downloaded the MMO Tera tonight, and the graphics are really pretty. The character customization is okay, needs more options imo. I've been mostly running around killing stuff. Do any of you guys play?

Ooooh I've been playing TERA, downloaded it yesterday xD I'm a Castanic Priest ^ ^ I also have an Elin Slayer

Ooooh I've been playing TERA, downloaded it yesterday xD I'm a Castanic Priest ^ ^ I also have an Elin Slayer

What server are you on? Maybe we can play together sometime? :)

I wish you could play too, Tae. ;o;

I play Tera n.n I have an Elin Priest lvl 60!
She is so cute! <3
The game is awesome :D what server are you in? I'm in Lake of Tears!

I found it really boring when I tried it. I played it for like a week ish but eh it just wasn't my thing.

Im on Celestial Hills also!
:) I got a bunch of diff characters
we should level together sometime

I've been playing for a number of years. :)
I also play on Celestial Hills, started a new Berserker recently, however have no one to play with.
(Solo player not because I choose to be!) The game is really nice and fun.

I've been playing for a number of years. :)
I also play on Celestial Hills, started a new Berserker recently, however have no one to play with.
(Solo player not because I choose to be!) The game is really nice and fun.

If you wanna play together sometime, my in game name is Gotryk. :) just message me saying that you're from tbt. :3

I play on Ascension Valley as a Castanic Archer. I've been playing for a few weeks now, and am currently level 61, busy with the quests in Val Oriyn.

The game looks great, but sometimes the customization does fall kinda flat. The economy is also kinda weird at times.

lvl 61 Elin Mystic here, been playing with Reindeer on Ascension Valley. So far still enjoying it. Gotta say the plot and most cutscenes are a mess though. Also incredibly sick of seeing Elin reapers. There's so ****ing many and THEY ALL LOOK THE SAAAME.

I just started playing today. Pretty confused still but I'm sure I'll figure it all out as I go.

lvl 61 Elin Mystic here, been playing with Reindeer on Ascension Valley. So far still enjoying it. Gotta say the plot and most cutscenes are a mess though. Also incredibly sick of seeing Elin reapers. There's so ****ing many and THEY ALL LOOK THE SAAAME.

The plot is pretty weak for sure... but it's also labelled as an action rpg. I agree with the Elin Reapers but people will always play the newest class.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just started playing today. Pretty confused still but I'm sure I'll figure it all out as I go.

Great! Yeah I was confused at first too lol.

You mean one of the two last faces with the huge pigtails/lion tail or short hair/demon tail?
Because that's seriously all I see. :( I play Elins too, but I try to pick hairstyles I hardly see.

Been playing since Closed Beta.

Several cap level characters, pretty much 1 of each race and class.

I play on Valley of Titans. I already know a ton of people don't because I tried selling all my Tbt for gold. Didn't work out. Y'all hating on reapers lul I main it. I also have a near capped zerk. I don't like the other classes at the moment but I've only been playing 3 months. But reaper is my forte and mine don't exactly look like the rest.

Yea I have the dragon hair but I don't wear fashion coupon dresses lol I actually dress her up and have a ton of costumes.

If anyone is interested in trading tbt for gold please let me know. I'm broke and I'm saving up for Satin Briefs. ^_^

Last edited:
You mean one of the two last faces with the huge pigtails/lion tail or short hair/demon tail?
Because that's seriously all I see. :( I play Elins too, but I try to pick hairstyles I hardly see.
It's also that the default reaper armors are all that gothic lolita fashion, and it starts to look very much the same after a while once you've seen a few of them around. With other race/class combinations, at least the armors are made to look different from one another. Reaper armors just looks the same.

I'm getting close to 63. The Val Oriyn missions and the Vanguard requests give a load of XP, so it's good for leveling this late into the game. We've kinda put the main quests (the ones after Kelsaik's Nest) on hold while we run through this.

I play on Valley of Titans. I already know a ton of people don't because I tried selling all my Tbt for gold. Didn't work out. Y'all hating on reapers lul I main it. I also have a near capped zerk. I don't like the other classes at the moment but I've only been playing 3 months. But reaper is my forte and mine don't exactly look like the rest.

Yea I have the dragon hair but I don't wear fashion coupon dresses lol I actually dress her up and have a ton of costumes.
I tried out Reaper and it's an okay class. Nice attacks, a good self-heal of sorts, nice enough DPS... but the fact that you couldn't start the game proper until you were level 58 irritated me. There's no way to run through all the early missions, which takes a lot of the enjoyment of the game out of it for me. The character I'm currently maining (and the only one I have some customization on) is the third character I've made, so it's also my third time running through a lot of missions. I think that's where at least half of the fun of the game comes from, even though after a few hours of playing it can get kinda repetitive (kill x amount of this monster, gather x amount of this crap, etc).

Apart from those points, it's also that a lot of Reapers think they're tough **** because they play Reaper. I'd seriously rather see a Priest tanking and carrying than a Reaper. Those all have their heads too far up their own asses.

Last edited:
Yeah, those. I mean those 2 are aight looking hairstyles but they're simply eeverywheere! Also dislike seeing people wear big hats with the screw hair cuz the pigtails clip through it so hardd.
Sick of seeing the last two faces aswell, they're annoyingly snooty looking and seeing other elins with em wearing like a maid outfit and glasses really irks me. Those eyes + the glasses make me gag for some reason.

But seriously screw Reapers, I hate seeing reapers so so much. Their stance is annoying, their outfits are annoying, the fact it's elin only and the whole lvl 58 bs is annoying. It's like if a pokemon game just decided to have you choose from multiple characters and one of them starts you off right before the Elite four. You really miss out on alot of content.

Back