Creepy Acnl Experience?

oswaldies


Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Have you ever had a creepy experience in acnl? the alien was one for me and this really creepy thing happened one time, so I was in a villagers house, then I walked out and realized I forgot to tell him something (he had to sign the Club 101 clipboard) so I went back in and all the lights in the house were off and the villager was just standing in one place with the creepy music on and I went back in and everything was fine, it was a glitch, still the same music and he was standing in the same place but then he moved.

I haven't had very many creepy experiences, but I remember one. It was a Club Tortimer experience, and I was trying to beetle hunt when this guy arrived. I didn't tell him my age of course, but he tried to ask me some really inappropriate and personal questions. Thank goodness I left ; o ;

WHOA I never knew this!!!!!!!!!!!!! heh, too bad I will never be up at that time on those days ;3;

me neither. one time I did wake up at 3AM because I had to check something that I had forgotten but it was too late.

Whitney once told me to get Octavian for her, and I was thinking "I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going..." Even though I never seen hentai. So I think that's close enough to a creepy moment for me.

Skye talked about 'Haruka from Ichigori'. Haruka from Ichigori was my old character before a restarted my whole town into Mizuriel-

oh also when my friend came over my town and she talked to Genji (when I still had him rip-) and then when she was done, his mouth was open into a " D " style. I freaked out but then when I talked to him it fixed-

Teddy once had his catchphrase as "NO MOOOOORE"
and it freaked me out cause I thought a vengeful ghost had possessed my 3DS

turns out he just had fleas. (?。? _ ?。`)
still freaked me out though

When I first met Flurry, I walked into her house. Hypno K.K. was playing. I talked to her, and she told me she was in the middle of writing a poem about a pocketknife.

In my second town, I had Beardo and Colton, and I went to Beardo's house and he was there with Colton at the same time. I walked around Beardo's house and suddenly they both cornered me. I was stuck between the creepy bear and horse for about a minute before I could finally leave.

Back