• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Creepy Acnl Experience?

Amelia in my town tried to ship Rolf (a cranky villager) with Peanut (a peppy villager).

Cranston always freaks me out, he was living in a friends town and I was chatting to him and I noticed he had 2 baby cribs in his home, I don't know why but I felt so uncomfortable xD

My sister's game seems to glitch out a lot, basically any item you could interact with would disappear. Not sure why, but restarting the 3DS seems to temporarily fix it. When I go to her town and it happens, things still show up fine on my screen but on hers everything is gone. For example, I'd lie down on a bed, but on her screen I'd just be floating in midair. Also, since all the items are gone, she can stand in the middle of furniture and stuff. Here are a few pictures taken from my point of view:

hni_0032_by_ardrey-d8j51tb.jpg
hni_0040_by_ardrey-d8j51u5.jpg

hni_0042_by_ardrey-d8j51uj.jpg

My sister's game seems to glitch out a lot, basically any item you could interact with would disappear. Not sure why, but restarting the 3DS seems to temporarily fix it. When I go to her town and it happens, things still show up fine on my screen but on hers everything is gone. For example, I'd lie down on a bed, but on her screen I'd just be floating in midair. Also, since all the items are gone, she can stand in the middle of furniture and stuff. Here are a few pictures taken from my point of view:

may are ask is the copy of the game physical or digital? and anyway, pretty cool and creepy at the same time XD

What else do I find creepy about ACNL? That boys can cross-dress too. I mean, why make the other gender wear the gender-specific clothes of the opposite gender?

wtf

nice screenshots she must be able to take. spooky

=

ive yet to be creeped out by anything in nl lmao

Did she hack with RAM editor?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did she hack with RAM editor?

I have. Club Tortimer of course. Stuff like somebody chasing me with some tool which I don't remember... a silver island axe maybe? Of course I wouldn't respond, but they would continue going as far as to trap me with a tour. I believe I ended my internet session then.
Trapping people on the island with tours is not really creepy on itself but I did have some creepy imposing people there. Annoying blackmailing children mostly... sigh
There are also good creepy you know: like a very well made Halloween town, but that's not really the creepy we're talking about here so I will leave it at that.

the creepiest thing to me was aika village. it didn't creep me out much as a whole, but the one thing that DID was the way some aika's are inside the house and some are outside. it gives the feeling that they're following you, it genuinely scared me walking into one of the houses and seeing one of them

I don't know if anything "creepy" has happened to me, but Rasher scares me and he moved into one of my old towns once :0

I was just gonna sign up for Club Tortimer too.... I'm still gonna lmao

Last edited:
Ok so I have been ignoring my least favorite villager costeau so he could move out. We'll I started talking to him because he wasn't moving out so I just gave up. WeLloyd he was really mad because I wasn't talking to him. He did the " mad" action the a villager usually does when they are mad. And then my game froze and the whole screen turned black. I was kinda scared to talk to him again. Good thing he ended up moving out...... A month later lol

hah hah hah hah yes I have
it started as I was rearranging my house, went up stairs and it looked like the lights where flickering
Tried doing a ton of stuff but it kept going
ended up with parts of the river turning black, Harvey just having no arms and floating eyes
retails door being blacked out
half the ground missing
the train station being a big black box
then reloading the game isabell was just ears a belly and feet basically no head
it was horrible because the whole things was at like 1am at night uhg
everything is resolved and hasn't happened again but man it creeps me out half the time I load up I hope everything is fine

I've never had any creepy experiences but when I was hunting for beetles once I could never catch any even though I always got them right. When I went in and out of the island everything became fine. It was with a friend so I'm guessing it was a WiFi glitch or something

Haha, I'm currently at club Tortimer and this girl was begging me for the leaf in my mouth. I told her that Labelled sells it, then she starts asking someone else for a million bells.

Then she cut down all the trees so I couldn't catch any bugs and told people that I was begging her for her pink wetsuit.

People are crazy. Officially.

I quietly went inside and booked a tour before she could follow.

Back