• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Creepy Acnl Experience?

oswaldies


Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Have you ever had a creepy experience in acnl? the alien was one for me and this really creepy thing happened one time, so I was in a villagers house, then I walked out and realized I forgot to tell him something (he had to sign the Club 101 clipboard) so I went back in and all the lights in the house were off and the villager was just standing in one place with the creepy music on and I went back in and everything was fine, it was a glitch, still the same music and he was standing in the same place but then he moved.

I haven't had very many creepy experiences, but I remember one. It was a Club Tortimer experience, and I was trying to beetle hunt when this guy arrived. I didn't tell him my age of course, but he tried to ask me some really inappropriate and personal questions. Thank goodness I left ; o ;

Never had any 'creepy' experiences. Haven't bothered trying to see the alien aha

WHOA I never knew this!!!!!!!!!!!!! heh, too bad I will never be up at that time on those days ;3;

me neither. one time I did wake up at 3AM because I had to check something that I had forgotten but it was too late.

Whitney once told me to get Octavian for her, and I was thinking "I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going..." Even though I never seen hentai. So I think that's close enough to a creepy moment for me.

Skye talked about 'Haruka from Ichigori'. Haruka from Ichigori was my old character before a restarted my whole town into Mizuriel-

oh also when my friend came over my town and she talked to Genji (when I still had him rip-) and then when she was done, his mouth was open into a " D " style. I freaked out but then when I talked to him it fixed-

I have none because I don't like playing with people who aren't my friends c:

Last edited:
Teddy once had his catchphrase as "NO MOOOOORE"
and it freaked me out cause I thought a vengeful ghost had possessed my 3DS

turns out he just had fleas. (?。? _ ?。`)
still freaked me out though

When I first met Flurry, I walked into her house. Hypno K.K. was playing. I talked to her, and she told me she was in the middle of writing a poem about a pocketknife.

In my second town, I had Beardo and Colton, and I went to Beardo's house and he was there with Colton at the same time. I walked around Beardo's house and suddenly they both cornered me. I was stuck between the creepy bear and horse for about a minute before I could finally leave.

Ever been to the dream village Aika? The story behind it is so sad and creepy. ;n;

Back