• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Glitched Valentine's Roses Fixed *AND AN IMPORTANT WARNING*

Status
Not open for further replies.
pls don't take them away ;-; they make my inventory so pretty.

Didn't work. Still won't appear for me. I bought the rose on Valentine's day btw.

wtf do you mean they're going to 'disappear'

No, don't take them away! You don't take away birthstones. You don't take away those eggs or those feathers. Why should the roses be any different. Have a poll before you do things like that.

It was announced they would disappear until next year in the thread, just as they did last year. This is nothing sudden or new. They don't disappear forever, just until next Valentine's Day. :)

Spread the love today on TBT by gifting a Valentine's Rose collectible item to your favourite special someone! <3

You can purchase a Valentine's Rose collectible item from the TBT Shop for a limited time. However, you'll have to share the love and gift it to someone else as it can't be displayed by the purchaser. Stock will be refilled throughout the next 24 hours or so until we run out.

Please note that on Saturday, February 21st the roses will disappear until next year. Speaking of, all roses from last year can be displayed once again so don't forget to show them off!

Cheers!
Spread the love!

Didn't work. Still won't appear for me. I bought the rose on Valentine's day btw.

Make sure to hide it and unhide it using the Hidden checkbox.

Are they going to fade before disappearing again?

Nope!

Last edited:
Step 1. Get the rose image file.
Step 2. Put them in your signature.
Step 3. ???
Step 4. Eternal roses.

Err I'm not making a mistake point this out, stay away Resetti! Eh it is hardly site-breaking to know you can put images in signatures.

idk mods can delete this if it is unsuitable to post.

Last edited:
Step 1. Get the rose image file.
Step 2. Put them in your signature.
Step 3. ???
Step 4. Eternal roses.

Err I'm not making a mistake point this out, stay away Resetti! Eh it is hardly site-breaking to know you can put images in signatures.

idk mods can delete this if it is unsuitable to post.

Omg embedding images you elite hacker!!

I clicked hidden then unclicked it but it's not showing the activation box as an option.

The glitch didn't affect me, but thank you for fixing it for other people! :)

I clicked hidden then unclicked it but it's not showing the activation box as an option.

You said you bought it..from the shop? It won't show up if you bought 2015 rose from shop, you have to receive a 2015 rose for it to work.

Omg embedding images you elite hacker!!

2pro4u

First thing I can do as honorary hacker is ban Resetti for abuse and harassment of users, add interest back and release blue roses to troll everyone.

dont hav collectible u want????? JUST PUT IMG IN SIGNATURE
work evrytime. a++

2pro4u

First thing I can do as honorary hacker is ban Resetti for abuse and harassment of users, add interest back and release blue roses to troll everyone.

You're hired.

2pro4u

Don't forget to restock the shop with everything ever released and make the Japanese letters be unlimited and ONE BELL!

2pro4u

do itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt jks, theyd take it away eventually anyways lol

Trust me, I Private Messaged Justin and it has been like 3 days and he never replied. They're going to be gone. :(

I deleted the exact message, however it basically asked why make them inactive, for almost the whole year, otherwise theres really no point to the roses. You shouldn't remove the roses for almost the entire year.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I already miss my roses.

I agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back