• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

$140 of eShop Credit.....What to get?

Nerd House

Content Creator
Bells
Switch
5177-1958-9486
New Horizons Token
Purple Violet
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
I don't have a Wii U, just a 3DS.

Looking at maybe the following:

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Shovel Knight

What would you guys suggest?

I already have:
Super Smash Bros
Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Bravely Default
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Mario and Luigi: Dream Team
Super Mario 3D Land
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Final Fantasy Theatrythym: Curtain Call
Rune Factory 4
Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millienium Girl
Etrian Odyssey 4: Legends of the Titan
Yu-Gi-Oh ZEXAL: World Duel Carnival
Fantasy Life
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Pokemon Y
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog Edition
Pokemon Battle Trozei
KAMI

Last edited:
Majora's Maskkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Duh

shovel knight, mm3ds

Last edited:
The better question is, why would you buy them digitally???

I would get Majora's Mask 3D, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Shovel Knight. These are pretty much the best choices out of the many other games that are available now.
If for some reason, you haven't experienced Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii, then there's the New 3DS port that's worth spending your leftover eShop credit. It will be available in April 10th this year.

1) Faster load/save times.
2) I like having many games on hand at any given time.
3) I tend to lose game cards if I have too many.

I would get Majora's Mask 3D, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Shovel Knight. These are pretty much the best choices out of the many other games that are available now.
If for some reason, you haven't experienced Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii, then there's the New 3DS port that's worth spending your leftover eShop credit. It will be available in April 10th this year.

I have Xenoblade on Wii already, but I would LOVE to play it on the go. I'll probably save a bit of credit for it, but I have to drop one of the other games for it.

I have Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on PSP and couldn't get into it....would MH4U be worth trying out? It seems to have a lot of content, which is what I like to get out of my games.

$140 of eShop Credit, and Nintendo will never allow us a refund for eShop Credits to real life money lol :p .
Platformers - New Super Mario Bros 2, Kirby: Triple Deluxe
Pokemon - Pokemon Alpha Sapphire or Omega Ruby or even get Pokemon X
Racing - Mario Kart 7?

1) Faster load/save times.
2) I like having many games on hand at any given time.
3) I tend to lose game cards if I have too many.
I guess so, but it's the whole "I'm done with this game..." that would eventually come to mind and you wouldn't be able to get any money back for it.

Also Monster Hunter 4 is fantastic to me, personally, it's got a great story and alot of post-game content after you beat the "final boss" the Shagaru Magala.

Its got tons of weapon and armor choices, I'd however give the demo a try before thinking about buying it, the Demo has local and online play so you can see how Multiplayer handles out.

Definitely Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Majora's Mask 3D, and Shovel Knight, and Monster Hunter seems like a fun game, also you should get Steamworld Dig. :)

the port looks sooooooooooooo ugly though :(

Back