Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally would if I were into gen 1's. I like low digits for collecting better, personally. (I wonder if I could snag a 5 digit...)

Yes I am also a fan of oldies.

You probably could they are hella affordable now. Someone is selling one for quick sale at 3.5kg. You could get it for cheaper tbh. like 2kg maybe

The best thing is Oldie + Gen ones lol. My 4 digit for sure is my pride and joy. However I think these 4 come in close second. They are Gen 1 6 digits. Most of their gene plans are in their bios and some of their scatters weren't mine lol.

Yes I am also a fan of oldies.

You probably could they are hella affordable now. Someone is selling one for quick sale at 3.5kg. You could get it for cheaper tbh. like 2kg maybe

The best thing is Oldie + Gen ones lol. My 4 digit for sure is my pride and joy. However I think these 4 come in close second. They are Gen 1 6 digits. Most of their gene plans are in their bios and some of their scatters weren't mine lol.
-snip-
[/url]
I'll probably hold off on one for a bit. I do eventually want to get a 5 digit and have them be a mate of my 6 digit. So it'll be a big gene and color project.
Ooooh and midnight/midnight/white. That's awesome as hell. I can't imagine the value of that one.
The others are so beautiful too, wow. I'd looove a 6 digit gen 1, too. That might be on my list of dragons to buy.

I'll probably hold off on one for a bit. I do eventually want to get a 5 digit and have them be a mate of my 6 digit. So it'll be a big gene and color project.
Ooooh and midnight/midnight/white. That's awesome as hell. I can't imagine the value of that one.
The others are so beautiful too, wow. I'd looove a 6 digit gen 1, too. That might be on my list of dragons to buy.

From a buyers stand point I say if you can find one for cheaper than 3kg and it has decent/no offspring. I would snag it ASAP. Numbers do continue to go up. 3kg and lower than that is a GREAT price for a 5 digit. People are scrambling to get pure because they want to buy eggs for color wheel. So anything is cheap now. If you browse forums people are hella liquidating at a fast pace because everyone is desperate for pure; especially gems.

I predict after color wheel the oldies price will go up slowly but surely. They tanked because of the color wheel and gen 1 craze. But hey numbers go up, not down. So they'll have their value.

Also yaaaas. Best thing RNG has blessed me with lol.

From a buyers stand point I say if you can find one for cheaper than 3kg and it has decent/no offspring. I would snag it ASAP. Numbers do continue to go up. 3kg and lower than that is a GREAT price for a 5 digit. People are scrambling to get pure because they want to buy eggs for color wheel. So anything is cheap now. If you browse forums people are hella liquidating at a fast pace because everyone is desperate for pure; especially gems.

I predict after color wheel the oldies price will go up slowly but surely. They tanked because of the color wheel and gen 1 craze. But hey numbers go up, not down. So they'll have their value.

Also yaaaas. Best thing RNG has blessed me with lol.

Hmm, maybe I'll be stalking the dragon selling forums then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg there's a 4 digit auction.
Too bad the bidding is at 30,000 gems.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I were to offer everything I own of value, I'd only hit around 15k gems. Feelsbadman
Edit - ok I included my brewing materials, and that netted me another 2k gems. Still so far away :')

Edit 2 - ADSDFGHJKL there's another 4 digit. sobs

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I were to offer everything I own of value, I'd only hit around 15k gems. Feelsbadman
Edit - ok I included my brewing materials, and that netted me another 2k gems. Still so far away :')

DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE YOU GO

I bought my 4 digit for 55kg, and I think Xan bought hers for 47kg.

5 digits are more doable~~

More babies hatched ^-^ They didn't get their mom's glimmer but I think they're still cute~ They're also for sale! There were 3, but one was claimed. Now only stonewash and royal spined babied remain. They look like this lady:

More babies hatched ^-^ They didn't get their mom's glimmer but I think they're still cute~ They're also for sale! There were 3, but one was claimed. Now only stonewash and royal spined babied remain. They look like this lady:

Very nice, I'm not a fan of the poison/toxic genes usually but it works well with obsidian :).

Noice dergs but yeah 30k treas how do people make that lol ._.

30k gems, not treasure. : D

We do it by investing in items and going hard at festivals and other events. Also, Skype helps an enormous amount.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome to the hell that is old dragon collecting. XD

I'd say start with 5 digits, those are definitely within your reach. There have been a lot of cheap sales for them lately.

Ive thought about trying to get a four digit, I have a few six digits but none lower, but tbh I prefer to buy gen ones and use them in gene projects at the moment, plus buy them apparel and accents and generally spoil them :p.

I got a gen one tundra a while back and he's been slowly worked on while I added genes into other projects. Started out as a triple basic and here he is now

One gene to go which will be added soon and he's done, complete with his accent :D.

Maybe when I run out of my current lair projects I'll look into a five digit as a starting point :).

Welcome to the hell that is old dragon collecting. XD

I'd say start with 5 digits, those are definitely within your reach. There have been a lot of cheap sales for them lately.

I think I might just stick with my two 6 digits (someone gifted me one <3) and maybe save up for a 4 digit.
It shouldn't take too long for me to save up.

Omg wow that's a lot more than these two are going for right now.

We both got unbred ones. : D

30kg is normal for bred ones, but we're aiming for the top.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ive thought about trying to get a four digit, I have a few six digits but none lower, but tbh I prefer to buy gen ones and use them in gene projects at the moment, plus buy them apparel and accents and generally spoil them :p.

I got a gen one tundra a while back and he's been slowly worked on while I added genes into other projects. Started out as a triple basic and here he is now

One gene to go which will be added soon and he's done, complete with his accent :D.

Maybe when I run out of my current lair projects I'll look into a five digit as a starting point :).

Consider this though: an old gen 1. Unbred 6 digit gen 1, perhaps. Stepping into the best of both worlds.

Your snowbelly wc is looking great!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I might just stick with my two 6 digits (someone gifted me one <3) and maybe save up for a 4 digit.
It shouldn't take too long for me to save up.

Sounds like a good plan! You make money really quickly from what I remember, so you'll definitely be able to get there!

Good luck!

Consider this though: an old gen 1. Unbred 6 digit gen 1, perhaps. Stepping into the best of both worlds.

Your snowbelly wc is looking great!

I'd totally be open to that if I could find one :), I have a few unbred gen 2 six digit dragons but no gen 1. I love changing them, making them my own.

I'd totally be open to that if I could find one :), I have a few unbred gen 2 six digit dragons but no gen 1. I love changing them, making them my own.

Yeah, customising dragons is one of the best things about FR. Maybe try signing up for the 6 digit pinglist to see if any g1 auctions come up?

I'm trying not to get any more g1s until after the color wheel release. .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back