• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When does everyone think the price of eggs will peak in the AH? I have 9 that I want to sell (luckily I no longer remember how much I paid for them. I thought the colorwheel was going to come out in 2015.) Is everyone going to nest their dragons for June 8th when the new colors come out? I am having a hard time deciding which 5 pairs to nest.
This is my new favorite dragon!

I say if you see them really high up until 6.8 then sell.

I know prices will plummet on 6.8 bc everyone and their mother is hoarding eggs. Then 6.9 and beyond they'll rise because they are consumables. Maybe even the evening of 6.8 we can see a rise. I say plummet in Price when rollover comes bc everyone will be throwing them on AH and undercutting each other.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also very beautiful dragon. Love the accent belly color. I'm nesting all my pairs and hatching them. Then they are getting exalted themselves lol. They've only stayed this long because of color wheel

I'm home today with a cold and decided to nest my Rose/Rose/Pink cherub/butterfly/glimmer pair Eros and Elegant;

I really want a girl with Arcane eyes from them to perma baby and the gods smiled on me and gave me a four egg nest ^^, I just hope my luck continues and one of them is a girl. Also better get on with saving for my next expansion :p.

^good luck really noice coatls!

im just trying to grind coli that bad payout though lol

When does everyone think the price of eggs will peak in the AH? I have 9 that I want to sell (luckily I no longer remember how much I paid for them. I thought the colorwheel was going to come out in 2015.) Is everyone going to nest their dragons for June 8th when the new colors come out? I am having a hard time deciding which 5 pairs to nest.
This is my new favorite dragon!

Very nice ^^, TheHungryMonk breeds awesome Coatls I have one of hers :3.

I'm not going to bother to nest for the colour wheel, the only new colour I really want is an antique Coatl and I'll just wait for prices to drop I think.

- - - Post Merge - - -

^good luck really noice coatls!

im just trying to grind coli that bad payout though lol

Ty :3, good luck to you as well ^^.

thanks, 's been one of the better festas as for quite some time but still bruh sometime the coli is just mean damn it..

and yeah not too hurr durr about color wheels.. it's nice sure but i don't care _too_ much really.

I agree, I've noticed a slow in the rate of currency drops.

New reg window May 4th - 8th if anyone's looking to join ^^.

Yeah, true that.. At least I got some chests ^_^ And nabbed some stuff from mp as well :3

Ohh cool : D If anyone wants to refer me/plan on buying gems I'm Madrugada. :p

Feel free to send me a friend request as well if ya haven't already ^^

I have a nest open ( Any one have dragon with petal gen that's ready to breed ?? ) I can pay 150 BTB + I Will feed your dragon and when the breeding is finish i will give him or her back asap ( I have good wi-fi rating and am a very respectful person ) The breeding going to take 5 days

Please let me know
Cheer Momiji

Last edited:
i swear getting any shells or currency from grinding is impossible, i'm trying to get more sand dollars so I can at least buy a few of the fish items because I know they'll only go up in value, and I've only got one chest so far in all my grinding. like what even

i swear getting any shells or currency from grinding is impossible, i'm trying to get more sand dollars so I can at least buy a few of the fish items because I know they'll only go up in value, and I've only got one chest so far in all my grinding. like what even

Where are you farming at? I'm currently drowning in Sand Dollars, 940 even after I spent 3100 of them. Bamboo Falls is treating me really well, although it did take like 4 days for Chests to really start dropping.

Only gotten 218 sand dollars and one chest and I have been grinding a lot and I tried in both Bamboo Falls, Waterway, and the Kelp Beds. I am getting pretty frustrated with drops though I now have a lot of food so that is good

Where are you farming at? I'm currently drowning in Sand Dollars, 940 even after I spent 3100 of them. Bamboo Falls is treating me really well, although it did take like 4 days for Chests to really start dropping.

I've been switching between Bamboo Falls and Waterway and haven't been having too much luck. I think it just hates me.

I've been switching between Bamboo Falls and Waterway and haven't been having too much luck. I think it just hates me.

same here lol :/

got my third fish thing now though so im good for that and sold a crapton of alchemy shizz too.

lol doesnt look that great but for some reason i really like how i app/accent this snapper

insta bought the accent so cuteee

Last edited:
Oh my gosh! I am so excited to join you guys on FR :D
I have been waiting 2 months for the registration window to open.

I was thinking either Shadow or Lightning. Anybody have any good advice on where to start?

You could read each of the flight lore and see if anything speaks to you. I chose the three that I liked the eye color best and then read some lore and that is how I chose Light. You do have 1 free change flight but you can then only change flights again every 6 months for gems, so choose wisely but have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back