• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh. o:

Well, to be fair, I feel like coli dragons should be aesthetically pleasing to the one using them because you'll be seeing a looooot of them in the coli.

Haha, that is a fair point! I quite like these colors except the tert ;A;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Either way, I'm just super excited to have a permanent coli team c:

Last edited:
Ooh. o:

Well, to be fair, I feel like coli dragons should be aesthetically pleasing to the one using them because you'll be seeing a looooot of them in the coli.

I realized this after staring at my first dragon manyyyyyy many times when I got her to level 25.
Thinking about selling em when I finish my coli team full of butterflies, just need 1 more dragon to reach lvl 25. 8D

I realized this after staring at my first dragon manyyyyyy many times when I got her to level 25.
Thinking about selling em when I finish my coli team full of butterflies, just need 1 more dragon to reach lvl 25. 8D

I think I'll do that too~ it'll take me a VERY long time to level up 3 dragons to 25, but that will give me something to do. Then I'll probably give the ones I have back to their previous owners or give them away c:

I think I'll do that too~ it'll take me a VERY long time to level up 3 dragons to 25, but that will give me something to do. Then I'll probably give the ones I have back to their previous owners or give them away c:

You should! Especially during the holiday events since it is all about grinding for festival currency for me @_@
Your lvl 25 dragons are pretty though! As long they help ya to make $$$ then all good. C:

ahhhhhh i cant wait for water holiday now.. gotta be a lot of turts! tbh if i didn't join nature or plague water would probably have been it ahah

Last edited:
Would any of you peeps happen to know how I could make cool breeding cards? I'm not sure where to look and I just got enough pairs so my friend and I can open a hatchery o:

AW YISS! Just got a 5 egger nest finally, it's for an eyeburner poison pair so it's good. =D Also trying to save up for some genes to get for my mangoes and cookies.

AW YISS! Just got a 5 egger nest finally, it's for an eyeburner poison pair so it's good. =D Also trying to save up for some genes to get for my mangoes and cookies.

grats :D

also tfw when you find nice crimson dergs but they secondary color is just way off no i dont want pink or blue wings what is this

Does anyone have any Trickmurk skins they would be willing to part with? I could pay with TBT or I got some chests from other festivals I could pay with. I didn't find any chests so I've been trying to buy some.

Would any of you peeps happen to know how I could make cool breeding cards? I'm not sure where to look and I just got enough pairs so my friend and I can open a hatchery o:

You could give this site a try?

http://keelanrosa.com/fr/

The other option is to commission a user to make cards for you. : D Lots of people have graphics shops on FR.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes so cute *w* blah i need to get moar crimson dergs..

Crimson Gen 1 collection, do it do it ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back