Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh. o:

Well, to be fair, I feel like coli dragons should be aesthetically pleasing to the one using them because you'll be seeing a looooot of them in the coli.

Haha, that is a fair point! I quite like these colors except the tert ;A;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Either way, I'm just super excited to have a permanent coli team c:

Last edited:
Ooh. o:

Well, to be fair, I feel like coli dragons should be aesthetically pleasing to the one using them because you'll be seeing a looooot of them in the coli.

I realized this after staring at my first dragon manyyyyyy many times when I got her to level 25.
Thinking about selling em when I finish my coli team full of butterflies, just need 1 more dragon to reach lvl 25. 8D

I realized this after staring at my first dragon manyyyyyy many times when I got her to level 25.
Thinking about selling em when I finish my coli team full of butterflies, just need 1 more dragon to reach lvl 25. 8D

I think I'll do that too~ it'll take me a VERY long time to level up 3 dragons to 25, but that will give me something to do. Then I'll probably give the ones I have back to their previous owners or give them away c:

I think I'll do that too~ it'll take me a VERY long time to level up 3 dragons to 25, but that will give me something to do. Then I'll probably give the ones I have back to their previous owners or give them away c:

You should! Especially during the holiday events since it is all about grinding for festival currency for me @_@
Your lvl 25 dragons are pretty though! As long they help ya to make $$$ then all good. C:

ahhhhhh i cant wait for water holiday now.. gotta be a lot of turts! tbh if i didn't join nature or plague water would probably have been it ahah

Last edited:
Would any of you peeps happen to know how I could make cool breeding cards? I'm not sure where to look and I just got enough pairs so my friend and I can open a hatchery o:

AW YISS! Just got a 5 egger nest finally, it's for an eyeburner poison pair so it's good. =D Also trying to save up for some genes to get for my mangoes and cookies.

AW YISS! Just got a 5 egger nest finally, it's for an eyeburner poison pair so it's good. =D Also trying to save up for some genes to get for my mangoes and cookies.

grats :D

also tfw when you find nice crimson dergs but they secondary color is just way off no i dont want pink or blue wings what is this

Does anyone have any Trickmurk skins they would be willing to part with? I could pay with TBT or I got some chests from other festivals I could pay with. I didn't find any chests so I've been trying to buy some.

Would any of you peeps happen to know how I could make cool breeding cards? I'm not sure where to look and I just got enough pairs so my friend and I can open a hatchery o:

You could give this site a try?

http://keelanrosa.com/fr/

The other option is to commission a user to make cards for you. : D Lots of people have graphics shops on FR.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes so cute *w* blah i need to get moar crimson dergs..

Crimson Gen 1 collection, do it do it ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back