• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm enjoying the new venue, love the Spectre and Phantom familiars :3

I've finally sorted out some of my newest accents onto dragons ^^

Last edited:
Even tho I don't play fr I still hatch eggs incase people want them. Hatched this one if anyone wants it

Last edited:
Hey does anyone want to trade any of the new familiars? I got an extra longneck medium that I would be willing to trade for any of the new ones other than the pronghorn stomper

If you have a theme for your lair, what is it and how did you choose it? :> I'm genuinely curious in other people's ideas :>

does that replace the mire as a new grinding place? its so ****ing hot tho holy ****........ that's my kind of place....damn

I'm enjoying the new venue, love the Spectre and Phantom familiars :3

I've finally sorted out some of my newest accents onto dragons ^^

I love all of the accents omfg.
does that replace the mire as a new grinding place? its so ****ing hot tho holy ****........ that's my kind of place....damn

I was wondering the same thing but yesss, I'm trying to get all of the familiars because they look amazing! 8)

One of my friends bought this guy for me:

I think he looks nice :3 I wish I could expand now and take him ><

Also, my boyfriend is still selling some coatls and a few snappers! If anyone would like one just pm him. Most unnamed coatls and the 2 unnamed snaps are up for grabs. His lair is here

Last edited:
Hnnnng! Just rollover already. I totally forgot there was an extra hour because of the holiday and now I am super stoked because YASS SHADOW MOMMA YAAAASSSSS! Bout to grind all week and try not to be horrible and maybe remember to spend all my currency and stuff before it ends unlike the past festivals... Like I have stacks of them... -_- Also super stoked to see the skins and get all of themmmm!

I'm excited for the holiday too ;u;

My first time celebrating my flight's holiday! I'm really excited <3

Damnit I dont play fr anymore but I really need that apparel :O time to use my gathering turns for festive currency

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh i have 2 level 25's (mage and attacker) if anyone needs them for the event. Keep them if you want c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back