Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
that thing look badass

also ya i hope trickmurk will be cool tbh hoping for some nice things.. and the forum not to haywire again lol

i hope it is good, I have been trying to get goos and slimes and junk ready but the process is so slow XD I keep forgetting to put more in after it finishes

What is bad about it?

Mostly plague though, but they had really bad restrictions on the Plague submission skins so you couldn't go outside the 'safe' what was permitted to draw so all the skins turned out really friendly with like only bones and stuff rather than real plague, gore-y things.

Mostly plague though, but they had really bad restrictions on the Plague submission skins so you couldn't go outside the 'safe' what was permitted to draw so all the skins turned out really friendly with like only bones and stuff rather than real plague, gore-y things.

Oh those kinda restrictions, hm, I hope Trikmurk isn't so bound up, I love skins and I hope to get some since this is my flights event

I just found this guy on the market and I am in love with the colors he has going but he has a Navy tret, what do you all think would look good with him?

I just found this guy on the market and I am in love with the colors he has going but he has a Navy tret, what do you all think would look good with him?

cool dergs :D I'm always a sucker for glimmer so i'd say that but hmm idek actually

and ya i hope it will be good, it's a shame on plague though cause it had some nice stuff going then they were all nah bruh bones only.

LpoSxAb.jpg

PLAGUE FLIGHT PLAGUE FLIGHT

Wow, it looks so good, awsome Xan!

Yesterday I got a Whirwind Armband, my most expensive purchase so far on FR, I?m happy c:
I?m trying to collect the items from my flight. Now I need to save up again, back to coli grinding c;

hatched this from a lighting egg.. kinda cool colorus but idek not my taste XD better than those tundra butts tho hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back