• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No please Wavecrest Saturnalia is the only real holiday. You know it's true.

Same way water flight is the only real flight. Oops spoiler.

Fact: Plague likes Water to be a strong flight because that means The Sea of a Thousand Currents can carry The Wandering Contagion far and wide to infest more diverse lands.

We're comin' for you all~

I'm really excited to breed my new dragon uwu
zzzzzzz have to wait 30 more days

Is FR down for anyone else?
Might just be my phone screwing with me e v e

15k:

Fiance hatched these, he says send a CR and he'll accept them! I kind of want to keep the cryface D:
65k:

35k:

Last edited:
Is FR down for anyone else?
Might just be my phone screwing with me e v e

It was down for a few minutes for me. o: Tried accessing the site with both my laptop and my phone, with wifi and with data.

It's back up again, though~

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is one spectacularly nice dragon. o: Just sayin'

15k:

Fiance hatched these, he says send a CR and he'll accept them! I kind of want to keep the cryface D:
65k:

35k:

Cuties Ahh ; v ;
I'd buy them but I have no space OTL fml

bought this guy for 25k Ahh ; v ;
He's arcane, so I'm gonna train him up and use him to level/exalt u v u

- - - Post Merge - - -

It was down for a few minutes for me. o: Tried accessing the site with both my laptop and my phone, with wifi and with data.

It's back up again, though~

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is one spectacularly nice dragon. o: Just sayin'

Ahh, good to know u v u

Putting a few pages of fodder up in the AH for 7k each. They don't seem to be selling quickly this week and it took about a minute for the first one to be snagged, so if you guys need any, there ya' go.

Last edited:
I'm going to name and exalt today if not one wants. Because I need lair space to buy a couple dragons that I want lol

5K​

these ones are in bf's lair just send a cr to him for 6-7K​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back