• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
iirc, It doesn't actually take bells away to edit?
The logs say it do, but I read somewhere that the logs are incorrect

I think it takes away the original tbt you earned for the post and then gives back what the edited post is worth. So if you edit a post and it gets longer, you get more tbt, if you edit and it gets shorter, you lose tbt.

I think. .-.

Edit: posting from my phone is too slow. XD;

Last edited:
Shiny shiny thread smell.
So, we gotta PM ya with the dragons we want to sell?. I would of just put mine in spoilers if that was the case, but whatever

Also, bred Aureole and Argider today, 4 eggs. I'm happy.

Shiny shiny thread smell.
So, we gotta PM ya with the dragons we want to sell?. I would of just put mine in spoilers if that was the case, but whatever

Also, bred Aureole and Argider today, 4 eggs. I'm happy.

You can do a spoiler but it's more so your post doesn't get buried and you don't have to repost it.

If it's in the op on the first page, you won't have to repost it and it's usuallythe first thing people look for. It's a directory of sales so to say

- - - Post Merge - - -

So anyone can post there's in the thread and put it in featured sales so it doesn't get over looked and buried.

You can do a spoiler but it's more so your post doesn't get buried and you don't have to repost it.

If it's in the op on the first page, you won't have to repost it and it's usuallythe first thing people look for. It's a directory of sales so to say

- - - Post Merge - - -

So anyone can post there's in the thread and put it in featured sales so it doesn't get over looked and buried.

I see, thank you for clarifying. I was just a little confused.

//sobbing

Hatchery is finally fully updated with 40 pairs
my god it took forever :")

Already at 3 pages damn.

I'm sorry I have nothing better to say. Um... Yay for upcoming Wavecrest Saturnalia? Perhaps I can finally pick up some water-themed apparel.

Gotta get through Trickmurk first before we get to Wavecrest. : D

I'm REALLY hoping their stuff is cooler than the Gala stuff was. I was really disappointed, not gonna lie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the mistral jamboree too, actually, I think?

YES!! WIND FESTIVAL!!!! In March. :) Then Water, then Nature, Light, Lightning, Fire, Arcane, Plague, Earth!!
I'm so proud I only had to check like two of those! <3

A++++++

I hope I get a gloopy bear if not I will cry

okay yaaayy here's my first selling stuffs!

XYY

Gotta get through Trickmurk first before we get to Wavecrest. : D

I'm REALLY hoping their stuff is cooler than the Gala stuff was. I was really disappointed, not gonna lie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the mistral jamboree too, actually, I think?

No please Wavecrest Saturnalia is the only real holiday. You know it's true.

Same way water flight is the only real flight. Oops spoiler.

Last edited:

Derg was born on Valentine's Day! Send a CR at Fuzzling for 14k if you'd like her, if no one wants her I'm just gonna level/exalt.

idk to me putting the hatchlings in the op doesnt really make sense because i personally stay on the current page and never look at the op... but if people are allowed to post both then i guess its fine. the 'clutter' doesnt really bother me but i might be the minority. =p

anyway new thread yayyy. the op is super pretty <3

Ooooh new thread! Also thanks for adding my hatchery to the front page Nikita. You da bomb diggity.

Looking for dergs with: Aqua/Blood/Lemon
I dont care about the genes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back