Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
show off your Fire reps!

idk if I already showed this dragon before, but here's mine!

I think he was my 1st major gene project that I've finished. Got him as a triple basic gen one fodder derg, now he's part of my Golem Workshop team :D

dont really have reps, but nice lookin'

unsure if i should try and get that apparel, probably will bc favors stuff but can they stop doing like steampunk armor ish stuff all day every day lol

True. I only got one so far and I have no idea what to do with it except pair it off with other armor apparel. Didn't like the way it look on my fire rep :x

^probs better than most of mine. i mean i will probs get enough currency but i prefer other fire themes lol

show off your Fire reps!
Here's mine:

She might not be the best, but she was one of the free dragons I received when I first started and she kinda just stuck with me

I missed the first half of this fest because I was in Hong Kong, but thankfully the skins and such don't interest me much this year...

----------
ALSO if anyone wants my orca WC's kids :

On the AH! They're in my bf's lair since his female is the mom so feel free to contact me or him if ya wanna haggle

hey im choosing between 3 different eclipse hatchday babs to wear the eclipse accent, what do you guys think?

dragon

dragon

dragon

^numero dos imo

also yeah got some more skin that looked cool for whatever species and the fire apparel.. hate those steampunk/- armor pieces though so booooring.

I really want the new gene ;;;; but like every other gene I'll just wait until the hype dies down and buy a dragon with it at a later time *shrug*

Also, I bred my shadow pair because my bf wanted a kid for his birthday BUUUUT I got 2 more babies I need to get rid of. They're in AH or whatever. Both male and female are in my lair and are identical~I dunno

if anyone would be willing to buy me the Queen of Cinders and Eclipse the Sun skins for equivalent tbt i will be super hella grateful, i'm treasure-broke and need those skins in my life
i can also trade a fest chest for them!!
(my fr is Orii)

if anyone would be willing to buy me the Queen of Cinders and Eclipse the Sun skins for equivalent tbt i will be super hella grateful, i'm treasure-broke and need those skins in my life
(my fr is Orii)

I just blew all my treasure on brewing that new gene, but if i am able to re-sell it tonight or tomorrow then i can help you out on this!

The new tert gene on Male Spirals is pretty cool.
I thinking of turning one of my dergs into this:

dragon

I'm also trying to save up treasure for a UM and lair expansion so if anyone is selling FR tr for tbt let me know!

yeahh that new tert look cool with the right colors yesss.

also meh gotta start saving for arcane man plague ain't gonna do it lel "derg bathed in strawberry juice and muscle tissue" :/

I just blew all my treasure on brewing that new gene, but if i am able to re-sell it tonight or tomorrow then i can help you out on this!

thanks dorado!!!
(also long time no see, omg. glad to see you're still around and doing ok)

(my fr is Orii)

I'll pick it up for you. Might take a bit though

edit: got them, sending. 120tbt in return?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back