Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anybody else follow the countdown to dragon id #30000000?

darn it came faster than i expected, and closest i was able to get was 30000044.

and this 30000044 guy is a one-egg offspring of my imperial gene project dergs, i think he's only the 6th currently active triple orca imp on the site with iridescent butterfly glimmer genes. gonna put on AH when i have chance to research pricing:

Hey everyone, the pretty triple orcas that i nocturne scrolled have hatched their nest!

crikey, just realized THESE ARE THE ONLY TRIPLE ORCA NOCTURNES ON FR WITH IRIDESCENT GLIMMER *o*

ive got four babs- two boys, two girls. three are iri shim glimmer, one is iri butterfly glimmer. Let me know if anyone is interested in buying. I saw no triple orca nocs on AH, so i listed them for 600 gems, which has been the mid-range price last few months for the triple orca breeds with longer cool downs (imps, nocs, coatls, wc).

here are adult scries:

dragon
dragon
dragon

dag people be broke at FR. i can't even sell an Eliiminate for less than auction house price, during a heated DOM battle. ;A;

If anyone is thinking about brewing the toad/frog apparel, I have one of each already made that I'll trade for their mats. Still at level 17, so I can also brew items (no transmutations though)

Eliminate is super important. It makes grinding/training a lot faster and you'll make your money back. It's a great investment.

Also no one said anything, but if anyone needs any of the NotN familiars please let me know. I'm going to start brewing them down later.

Would anybody like a sweet bog child, they aren't selling at all but I want these pretty babs to go to good homes.

Just let me know your name and I'll CR them over, I just want them to be loved. Especially that orchid Bab i love her so much but have nothing I can do with her!

Beautiful bogs Kaydee I hope they find good homes. I'd take one but no room :(.

Last edited:
somebody randomly started a thread trading sprites for unhatched eggs, so i nabbed my second sprite, the Nature Sprite, for three noc eggs and, appropriately, one nature egg:

3643.png

Last edited:
^ Ah congrats!

Only sprite I have I won in the Secret Santa Advent Calendar event.

Ah I depleted all my gems and tr to buy a boneyard tatters. But it was worth it!! I started saving for one at the beginning of the month when the LAH was 9k gems, then today I saw one on the AH for 5.8 mil tr and snatched it up.

Hopefully I'll profit during the Crystalline Gala when it starts, I can't wait :3

Found out I have the correct mats for the crimson silk scarf trade. Now I just have to wait for Swipp to offer it (cause no way I'm giving extra money to Pipp n Tripp for it).

Other than that I'm not doing much on FR right now, just waiting for a breeding pair to be RTB.

Long time no see TBT! Arcane lost BotB so I had a gene some G1s to make myself feel better haha:

All of 'em got brand new breed-changes & genes, except for the Guardian boy because my pockets aren't deep enough to buy a metallic lol
How have you all been doing? :D

Ah I depleted all my gems and tr to buy a boneyard tatters. But it was worth it!! I started saving for one at the beginning of the month when the LAH was 9k gems, then today I saw one on the AH for 5.8 mil tr and snatched it up.

Hopefully I'll profit during the Crystalline Gala when it starts, I can't wait :3

WOAH! The tatters are worth that much? Hmm....

WOAH! The tatters are worth that much? Hmm....

Yea, the 5.8 mil is the cheapest I've seen for a while. But I've seen prices over 10k gems and now someone has one priced at 19.5 mil treasure (really doubt that'll sell though since prices have been holding around 7-8k gems for a couple weeks)

But old fest items makes really good money, makes me wish I joined the site sooner.

Yea, the 5.8 mil is the cheapest I've seen for a while. But I've seen prices over 10k gems and now someone has one priced at 19.5 mil treasure (really doubt that'll sell though since prices have been holding around 7-8k gems for a couple weeks)

But old fest items makes really good money, makes me wish I joined the site sooner.

Glad I've been getting duplicates of them since they'll go up in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back