• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ no idea. Hope you can sell some dragons soon!

Thoughts on the new toad apparel?

I just love the fact that its 1200 exp points and only cost a little over 3k tr. I'll probably be swimming in toads just to get my cauldron maxed out but don't really have any dragons I want to use it on

You can easily just trade them for mats! I'm pretty sure there are some people who really want it. I know someone right now actually who is possibly brewing one for each of her dragons lol

You can easily just trade them for mats! I'm pretty sure there are some people who really want it. I know someone right now actually who is possibly brewing one for each of her dragons lol

Ah that's true! I'll try that after the one I'm brewing gets done. And that sounds like a lot of toads!

I do hope they add more brewable companions though, like snakes and owls

jellylu and i nested our dergs and hatched twin brother and sister bogsnek babs, let us know if anyone wants to buy one:

they are triple radioactive with skink/spinner/contour

Last edited:
jellylu and i nested our dergs and hatched twin brother and sister bogsnek babs, let us know if anyone wants to buy one:

they are triple radioactive with skink/spinner/contour

Bless these children ;u;

oh. its welcome week again.

aka, the you-aint-gonna-sell-squat-coz-everybody-fallin-all-over-themselves-shoving-their-crappy-free-dragons-on-the-newbies week...:rolleyes:

are there effective battling teams that don't require eliminate? affording one in the marketplace does't seem too bad but there's no way i can afford three. i have no idea what i'm doing so i've just been following guides but they're all saying similar things about eliminate.. is it that important?

are there effective battling teams that don't require eliminate? affording one in the marketplace does't seem too bad but there's no way i can afford three. i have no idea what i'm doing so i've just been following guides but they're all saying similar things about eliminate.. is it that important?

I think if you have the stats and ambush/berserkers like they suggest in the guides you should be able to grind in some venues by just using scratch. With the ambush and high quick, you're able to kill 1 or 2 of the enemies before they even get a turn to attack.

For me, eliminates work to get grinding done faster and against bosses. But you can still grind without them.
Have you looked into the Mire build or Ghostlight Ruin builds? They only require one dragon with an eliminate and are used to level up fodder. It's a really good investment imo to get one dragon using these builds, since you can send leveled fodder dragons out to other flights that are conquesting for a high payout. Even if you don't send them to other flights and exalt yourself, the payouts add up.

i was finally able to get a Wind Sprite, thanks to the gems i made after NotN selling Strange Chests and selling the Haunted Flame set that i had brewed! (probably only sprite i'll ever own ;A; )

3148.png

i was finally able to get a Wind Sprite, thanks to the gems i made after NotN selling Strange Chests and selling the Haunted Flame set that i had brewed! (probably only sprite i'll ever own ;A; )

3148.png

Hey, CONGRATS! That's awesome! c:

I think if you have the stats and ambush/berserkers like they suggest in the guides you should be able to grind in some venues by just using scratch. With the ambush and high quick, you're able to kill 1 or 2 of the enemies before they even get a turn to attack.

For me, eliminates work to get grinding done faster and against bosses. But you can still grind without them.
Have you looked into the Mire build or Ghostlight Ruin builds? They only require one dragon with an eliminate and are used to level up fodder. It's a really good investment imo to get one dragon using these builds, since you can send leveled fodder dragons out to other flights that are conquesting for a high payout. Even if you don't send them to other flights and exalt yourself, the payouts add up.

thank you! i shall look at the builds you mentioned! and then i guess if i'm leveling up dragons i can obtain treasure for another two a lot quicker, thanks so much!

Gir is right on, you don't need eliminate to grind the coli, but it's really helpful if you have one dragon with eliminate. You can get through the rounds a lot quicker. I just trained a mage dragon & she's been really great for grinding golems workshop and i use her with one dragon with eliminate & the third slot is used to train another dragon.

also pay attention to what element your dragons are, and you can give your dragons an ability stone, those can be pretty powerful as well and they are very cheap (take a look at this guide - a light dragon would use Blinding Slash ect.)

is it your goal to get a dragon to level 25? be on the lookout on the dragon sales forum because you can find level 25 dragons that already have eliminate for around the same price of just an eliminate stone

- - - Post Merge - - -

kind of want to start saving up for a light sprite rip
I'm 1/3 of the way there xD

good luck, i'm trying to get one at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back