• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Ambush something good?

Yep, used in the coliseum so for sure. Also if you ever get an eliminate stone from somewhere, save it for when you have trained some dragons since that one is heck rare.

Also I think you are allowed to buy common treasure here on TBT, not gems anymore though (lol you can actually earn gems there from simply existing and logging in etc. you don't have to buy it.)

I hardly go here anymore... I kind of got burnt out on it because the market is trash... Considering selling off all my items and stuff and trading for TBT maybe since this is where I spend most of my time.

If anybody is interesting in anything let me know. I have lots of items as well.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=175735&page=1
have some rare skins and tons of familiars as well.

Last edited:
I hardly go here anymore... I kind of got burnt out on it because the market is trash... Considering selling off all my items and stuff and trading for TBT maybe since this is where I spend most of my time.

If anybody is interesting in anything let me know. I have lots of items as well.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=175735&page=1
have some rare skins and tons of familiars as well.

ay man sad to see ya leave D: not overly active other than dailies and if there is a holiday i like :0

So, I got some Hounds for my progens so they won't be so lonely ;_; and a few pieces for my Guardian. I think I want her apparel to be themed like Sailor Pluto. That color scheme will look ok with orange and purple right... ? idk what i'm doing lol

Last edited:
So, I got some Hounds for my progens so they won't be so lonely ;_; and a few pieces for my Guardian. I think I want her apparel to be themed like Sailor Pluto. That color scheme will look ok with orange and purple right... ? idk what i'm doing lol

Looks more Saturn to me.. or something idk still cute, Outer Senshi ftw!

And yeah I'm pretty inactive on the site too, I mean the market for things are crap and well events and some friends are the only reason I go there ..

Looks more Saturn to me.. or something idk still cute, Outer Senshi ftw!

And yeah I'm pretty inactive on the site too, I mean the market for things are crap and well events and some friends are the only reason I go there ..

Oh, you think? Hmm, well I guess I will leave her as Pluto for now... !

Welcome velvete! I'm from shadow~ Same username too

----------------------------

Annnd no surprise I bought another imperial ._.

Last edited:
none of the dragon breed vistas catch my fancy so far, but for those collecting they've now added imperial and wildclaw vistas to the treasure marketplace...

none of the dragon breed vistas catch my fancy so far, but for those collecting they've now added imperial and wildclaw vistas to the treasure marketplace...

i have the guardian one with the water background bc it was the only water one at the time, but thanks mang gotta check em out.

and yeah the rest were pretty meh just cause they actually had that dragon on them lol :/

I'll add you! :> That derg is so pretty *_*
Accepted, and thanks! I collect imperials and subspecies so if you need anything in those departments esp, I can help ^^;

oooo looking awesome, nice find!
Thank ya! I was looking for a good opal imp~

*heavy breathing* imp vista?! ;o;

I finally have my lair's seasonal kings/queens ready!

Spring:

Summer:

Autumn:

Winter:

They don't have much on for now, hopefully I'll be able to afford more stuff for them when I find more light eggs to sell.

Last edited:
^aaa loving the spring and autumn dergs :D

the imp vista looked pretty cool but ya, idk don't need a crapton of light vistas xD

I finally have my lair's seasonal kings/queens ready!

Spring:

Summer:

Autumn:

Winter:

They don't have much on for now, hopefully I'll be able to afford more stuff for them when I find more light eggs to sell.

OMG those dragons are absolutely beautiful! I love the idea of seasonal themes. Lovely!

Hey all, I joined FR today! I joined Plague. My username is velvete there as well if you'd like to be friends :3

Hey I'm in Plague too! Hope you enjoy it there, the ppl in the flight are pretty cool. I'll send you a friend request, my user is PaintingFlowers

As for your later post about money, you can flip fodder. The prices right now are horrid since the back to back dom battles though. Although, Plague is prepping for the battle against Earth in August so they're always gonna be looking for fodder or hoarders.

Also, if you need a level 25 there's a dragon lending thread in the dom forum, I can always help level a dragon up for you as well.
And you can buy an eliminate (if there's any left in stock) for less than LAH in the battlestone selling thread. If you need any help or have questions feel free to PM me :)

Tons of gen ones for 20k/20g each

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=106061&page=3

also i hatched a double somewhere in there, also please buy them lol.

Aye congrats on the hatching the doubles!! I didn't buy one of your hatchlings, but you had a mirror that had an appealing ID that I grabbed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back