• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alas, it was not. I have yet to achieve that FR goal.

Also, does anyone want a Sanguine Thorn Tangle (unopened)? I'm trying to trade it for the Dusky thorn set, or just sell it at MP to get my tr back, 135500 tr.

Have you tried tossing it on the AH?

^nice.. usually not a fan of clown genes but that might just work

and nah not getting more unless i would fine a real cheap old one hah

anyone want her?

i tried putting her on the ah but no one will buy. shes pretty and i dont want to exalt her. name your price i guess?

Last edited:
Would anyone here be interested in buying retired festival accents? I have tons from ice 2015. Heavily discounted. I'm thinking like

35kt/g which is basically Mp price without discount.
If interested send me a list or post here!

Hey guys, when is the next registration window? I kind of want to get back into FR but I can't remember my log-in info for the life of me... ;_;

joined FR last year, but barely played, joined again last month, username is Seroxi, enjoying it now

New hatchling post incoming! I'm only posting the good looking ones I got though since the others aren't worth my time

ktiU3wT.png

AInVQ4X.png

sMSE12v.png

natp2ma.png

(The last one was born today, he was a 1 egg nest runt, I really wasnt expecting him to be so cute!), 4/6 ain't bad! But anyways, I'm still trying to figure out if I want to sell my prismatic crystalscales, they go for quite alot in AH and I could really use some more treasure to expand my lair since the next batch of babs will fill out the last few spaces in my lair, pm me if interested.

Last edited:
Nice pearlcatchers man, congrats!

Rip me being poor from all the holidays now, but yeah time to save up for arcane :p

I've been saving for a shadow sprite, but I wanted another birthday dragon and that required a lair expansion v.v
BUT I'm happy with him:

I wanted a dragon with the color ruby since that's my birthstone and such

Edit: I have no self control and bought another

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out if I want to sell my prismatic crystalscales, they go for quite alot in AH and I could really use some more treasure to expand my lair since the next batch of babs will fill out the last few spaces in my lair, pm me if interested.

if you can find a buyer than why not! the prices imo are only going to drop, and you can replace it for 80kT or less next festival by grabbing a box from Joxar or brewing a token....

I've been saving for a shadow sprite, but I wanted another birthday dragon and that required a lair expansion v.v
BUT I'm happy with him:

congrats, thats a nice looking birthday derg!!

if you can find a buyer than why not! the prices imo are only going to drop, and you can replace it for 80kT or less next festival by grabbing a box from Joxar or brewing a token....
ahh its been in auction house all day and still no luck, mines is the cheapest on there at 490k, I might drop it to 470k though :{

- - - Post Merge - - -

BUT I'm happy with him:

Edit: I have no self control and bought another

omg that skydancer is absolutely gorgeous!

grats on all the dergs people :D

good thing thundercrack is up next they usually don't have too many that i like except those weather themed ones so eh

Hey all, I joined FR today! I joined Plague. My username is velvete there as well if you'd like to be friends :3

My progens... yikes the female ;_;

Last edited:
Hey all, I joined FR today! I joined Plague. My username is velvete there as well if you'd like to be friends :3

My progens... yikes the female ;_;

Yoooooo that double blood is gorgeous *-*

I'm Peisinoe from Light.

Welcome to FR!!

Yoooooo that double blood is gorgeous *-*

I'm Peisinoe from Light.

Welcome to FR!!

ikr-- how lucky a hatch is that, and for a plague pro-gen to boot!! that's lucky profile you set up, velvete!!

Thanks! :D Secret time, the Blood-Blood was my starter though, so I picked the colors ;D Thank you for the warm welcomes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

P.S. How do you make $ again? So broke ;_; Added everyone as a friend :>

Last edited:
Thanks! :D Secret time, the Blood-Blood was my starter though, so I picked the colors ;D Thank you for the warm welcomes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

P.S. How do you make $ again? So broke ;_; Added everyone as a friend :>

well you can pick up another blood-blood from AH and breed some xxy babs to sell...

snipe popular apparel from the MP and sell it on AH...

play the Fairground games and earn 75kT a day...

you can also buy gems from the site, and then work the currency exchanges, gems for treasure and vice versa, like the stock market....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back