• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love so many of the wavecrest items and skins god help me, why did I have to be obsessed with ocean themes

am checking everything out just now for the Water Fest... (shouldn't it be called Neptunia instead of Saturnalia??)

that trident apparel is badaisssssss!!!

also, the vista looks really good, and the skins/accents all look pretty nice (altho none of them really match my dragons. i only snagged the leafy seaguardian os far coz its the only one i might use).

well hopefully the coli drops will be generous, its been awhile since they were (going back to earth fest in november...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Throatorium is a cool accent

it's cool, but weird-- it makes yer bogsneak look like he's been decapitated or soemthing :eek:

just spent an hour grinding in Redrock Cove. lots of currency-- i think i got around 60 sandollars! dropped 1 chest for me too, which is better than like three of the last five festivals lol. ah i wont have time to sink into it until next weekend so maybe i can get one more chest then.

Happy WaveSat:)
I like the new apparel, and most skins/accent are neat, I like the female Wildclaw one best and the vista is really pretty^^

My Water rep:

down to one dragon for sale from my January nests (crikey). hopefully somebody could use a noc for the accents this fest:

does anyone breed brown range tundras??

Im hoping to find a derg born this upcoming May 4th to celebrate Star Wars Day!

I was thinking a brown range male tundra for that Chewbacca look, similar to this:

dragon

(i believe Chewie had green eyes iirc...)

this scry was jupiter alloy okapi btw, but i dotn care about genes per se, just the overall look...

open to other Star Wars ideas if anybody has some...

:::nerd status.. activated...:::

has anyone used the Private Auction feature yet? what's the point exactly?
best i can tell, it's like the CR system but saves one step (final okay by seller), is that it???

has anyone used the Private Auction feature yet? what's the point exactly?
best i can tell, it's like the CR system but saves one step (final okay by seller), is that it???

That's what it seems like to me, seems completely pointless. Plus you can attach items to PMs so if it is useful it's only barely-useful for dragon sales.

- - - Post Merge - - -

On another note somehow I've gotten three festival chests from coli but all with the same skin. Thanks RNGsus.

my question to the masses on the FR General Discussion Board:

shouldnt it be Wavecrest Neptunalia??
Quote | Edit | Delete Apr 25, 2017 21:38:23

KingScotty

i mean, Saturn was more like the forerunner god of the harvest and such so Saturnalia would be more suited for Nature, it seems to me.....

Neptune was the god of the seas!!!

so, ???

Last edited:
I've used Private Auctions and I kind of like it.
Pros;

Great for "holds" on items.
---Auctions are set for 7 days. So you can hold an item for a price for 7 days.

Also auctions takes your item away from your hoard.
---Current CR does not do that. It counts each item as 1. So let's say you're selling tons of festival currency and you have 5 trades going on.

You sell person A a 99x stack and person B wants the same. You accidentally chose the same one. But person b accepts first and Person A took too long so now their CR is moot.

You'll notice a lot of Dom shops/accent shops won't accept 2 ways for this reason.

So Private auctions are perfect for holds. Bc you can set it up and forget about it. Not only that but the auctions don't take out a percentage ,I'm not 100%, and it's perfect for a big transaction of same items.

I've used Private Auctions and I kind of like it.
Pros;

Great for "holds" on items.
---Auctions are set for 7 days. So you can hold an item for a price for 7 days.

---Current CR does not do that. It counts each item as 1. So let's say you're selling tons of festival currency and you have 5 trades going on.

You sell person A a 99x stack and person B wants the same. You accidentally chose the same one. But person b accepts first and Person A took too long so now their CR is moot.

You'll notice a lot of Dom shops/accent shops won't accept 2 ways for this reason.

So Private auctions are perfect for holds. Bc you can set it up and forget about it. Not only that but the auctions don't take out a percentage ,I'm not 100%, and it's perfect for a big transaction of same items.

that all makes sense.
I don't see a way though for me to initiate a transaction there as buyer, so i guess for buyers it's still gotta be by CR...

Honestly I don't know why they didn't make CRs like this in the first place.

EXACTLY. right now its just a headache

yed, i sent CR to somebody holding a water sprite for me and now im stuck wiating for them tpo show up and accept all the while trying to remember to not accidentally spend those gems. i guess i may cancel and move the gems to my vault to be safe....

woot, my seller showed up and now i have my water sprite!
(i didnt realize i sent payment by 1-way CR, glad it still worked out okay)

3327.png

now ive got my three favorite sprites, which thankfully are also pretty much the cheapest: Wind, Nature, Water. so i think i'm done with sprites over there...

still want flamekeepers foregtools though, because its really cool-looking, and windbound plumage so i'll have all the Wind festival stuff fromthe past...

Last edited:
Well damn...

I got a whale
deeprealm_hunter_drop.jpg

then 3-4 battles after getting the whale got this drop..
wavecrest_two_chest_drop.jpg
there ones I already have but still. luck changed pretty nicely after only getting a measly 10 sand dollars while scavenging

Gonna ask you guys' opinion on this.

I had a raffle back at the start of April and it ended on the 16th. One of the winners still hasn't collected their winnings and has by the looks of it been inactive since the 12th. Unfortunately I totally forgot to put "If you do not accept your prizes after x hours another winner will be picked" so I kind of feel bad cancelling the CR but, should I? Or how long should I wait for this person if not?

I had a raffle back at the start of April and it ended on the 16th. One of the winners still hasn't collected their winnings and has by the looks of it been inactive since the 12th. Unfortunately I totally forgot to put "If you do not accept your prizes after x hours another winner will be picked" so I kind of feel bad cancelling the CR but, should I? Or how long should I wait for this person if not?

send them a PM saying if they don't accept your prize/CR in the next x number of hours, you will give the prize to someone else.

People normally do 24hrs or so. Give them another 24/48 after message sent and if not move on. It should be fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back