• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
my Star Wars Day dragon is grown up, here's Chewbacca!

(had to remove distracting giraffe and smoke genes, so now he looks like a wooly wookiee; some dergs look better with basic y'know...)

Thanks guys, it's fine I don't think I have enough materials for them yet anyways :p

my Star Wars Day dragon is grown up, here's Chewbacca!

(had to remove distracting giraffe and smoke genes, so now he looks like a wooly wookiee; some dergs look better with basic y'know...)

Basic dragons are underrated.
My Mew only has one gene and I love him to death, I think he'd look weird with anything else. Might benefit from underbelly but I'm in no rush for it.

i finally got sick and tired enuf of the zeeba horn prices on AH to go figure out how to get my own. so after about 45 minutes of blasting the **** out of centaurs and giant house cats in the Scorched Forest, enough zeeba occasionally showed up and dropped enuf horns that now i can brew that horned frog finally...

here's my Kentucky Derby horse dragon, born on Derby day last weekend and named for the winner,

Always Dreaming,​

(who is also a bay):

i haven't seen one of these dolomite geodes before, are they new or just rare??
(i thought there were only two kinds, the amethyst and the celestine geodes)

17372.png

Damn, I was really disappointed with this egg I hatched: rust/violet/blood tuntun male, then I saw/made some scries...
dragon

dragon

And now I don't know if I should keep him and make him another gene project or what. I bought another genone for 15k off AH before making my complaint thread about the hatch xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone wanna help my indecisive butt decide who to gene

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2185599

Those are some tough choices. I'd vote for Viola though.

i haven't seen one of these dolomite geodes before, are they new or just rare??
(i thought there were only two kinds, the amethyst and the celestine geodes)

17372.png

I haven't seen that before either but there's some old forum posts about it dated a year ago, so it's not new. How'd you get it? The guide says that you can get it from digging once you're at level 28

Damn, I was really disappointed with this egg I hatched: rust/violet/blood tuntun male, then I saw/made some scries...

And now I don't know if I should keep him and make him another gene project or what. I bought another genone for 15k off AH before making my complaint thread about the hatch xD

I haven't seen that before either but there's some old forum posts about it dated a year ago, so it's not new. How'd you get it? The guide says that you can get it from digging once you're at level 28

whats the hatchdate on your g1?

i got that geode today from digging (am level 31). it looks like a bitter melon, lol...

I'm trying to make my main level 25 girl look nice with either some new apparel or an accent.....but her smoke tert makes a lot of things look either too crowded or busy ;; I'm not changing the gene either because she's a subspecies and changing the tert would ruin that...

Does anyone here have any recs? ;;

Last edited:
I'm trying to make my main level 25 girl look nice with either some new apparel or an accent.....but her smoke tert makes a lot of things look either too crowded or busy ;; I'm not changing the gene either because she's a subspecies and changing the tert would ruin that...

Does anyone here have any recs? ;;

Ash lace (minus the anklet)...
ash_lace_preview.jpg
Or maybe the moonlight one

Poisonous thorn...
poison_thorn_preview.jpg
The white one might look better though

Last edited:
here is my Cinco de Mayo dragon, Fresa Margarita (heh).
may remove that tert, and find her some festive green and white ribbons or silks....

here is my Cinco de Mayo dragon, Fresa Margarita (heh).
may remove that tert, and find her some festive green and white ribbons or silks....

She's cute!
Idk how you feel about the Lace gene but I think it'd suit her really well

Ash lace (minus the anklet)...
View attachment 198923
Or maybe the moonlight one

Poisonous thorn...
View attachment 198922
The white one might look better though

Ooh, nice! I'm diggin the thorns. Might end up with that one ^^
Thanks for the help!

Edit: Decided I liked the lace better since I'm planning to use thorn apparel for a dragon I have named Thorn ^^;

Last edited:
She's cute!
Idk how you feel about the Lace gene but I think it'd suit her really well

thanks, that scry does look interesting. i run these character dergs on a budget tho so i'll prolly just remove the tert and let them shimmery wings shimmer (altho that circuit in a way looks like some kinda Aztec glyphs, hmmm.....)

Hi guys! Anything new or exciting happen lately

--I finally reached L16 @ Baldwin's!! (sadly, about six months after the crash of the bogsnek market, unfortunately. mebbe i can sellz snakez instead...)

--apparently I didnt win the item caption contest!!! :mad:

--I started my 2d most popular thread ever on the Wind Forum: "Behold my Star Wars Day dragon."
(2d in popularity only to my "Do you like owls?" thread. those windies can go on for weeks about owls. who knew?)

--I almost bought a teardrop ruby pendant on AH for my Cinco de Mayo coatl, but then I decided that, as a matter of principle, 28k Treasure is too much to spend on an item that costs only 6k in the MP....

--i gave up on the hope that my extra spring vista (so eagerly purchased last June) would ever appreciate in value, but i got 250 gems for it on the AH! :)

yeah.

welcome to the excitement of the FR middle class.... :eek:

Made enough treasure for a lair expansion (thank goodness for dom discounts)!
To celebrate I moved in some new SD girls! Surprised I didn't go for imps, but hey I still have some more spaces ;D. Figured I'd share these girls though:

Minerva was kinda cheap and pre-named BUT she's my graduation dragon! My uni colors are Garnet and Gold. Plus I graduated on May 5th so her birthday is on the first day of my "freedom" haha ^^; I'm thinking about changing her secondary gene but I'm not sure yet. I kind of want one of the gem genes, but there's no way I can make lots of gems ;;

Kilauea is named after a volcano. I just really liked her genes and colors. The person selling her was nice too since they were willing to accept eggs instead of pure t (my expansion killed me rip).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back