Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, grinded some waterway now, idek the currency seems around the same for me, maybe you can get more chests there idek, i had such bad luck though with that wherever so..

got my 3rd cloak earlier though hnnng do need more!

waterway the battles just went so fast, even when i had three non-currency enemies float out at least i knew theyd be wiped out in few seconds.

oh yeah, that head scarf thing they're calling a "cloak," heh, i got one so far. and got one of the eyes-shut goblins (its using its inner eye to see astral projections maybe instead?). should be getting a vista today next. then there's one accent left i want. but i hope i get some chests, ive never been shut out on chests before...

waterway the battles just went so fast, even when i had three non-currency enemies float out at least i knew theyd be wiped out in few seconds.

oh yeah, that head scarf thing they're calling a "cloak," heh, i got one so far. and got one of the eyes-shut goblins (its using its inner eye to see astral projections maybe instead?). should be getting a vista today next. then there's one accent left i want. but i hope i get some chests, ive never been shut out on chests before...

Well I usually dig to get materials and such but I've stopped expecting to get chests from there or coli, if I do it's just extreme luck. Well, whatever it is I ****ing love it and I'm glad I can focus on grinding currency cause gathering gave me lit nothing on that part.

I personally love the goblin fam, so cute dangit!

What is that build with 133 str? I mostly use Culex build since I more or less don't use mages anyways.

And I agree the fams and clothes are relatively cheap to brew and gives xp : D

I don?t know, it?s like nowhere recommended for coli teams and I also have the common Culex build on my dergs. I?m kinda curious how it`s working for them, but still most people seem to use the recommended Culex build?

I don?t know, it?s like nowhere recommended for coli teams and I also have the common Culex build on my dergs. I?m kinda curious how it`s working for them, but still most people seem to use the recommended Culex build?

Yeah maybe it's some strength oriented thing, idek.

oh well got my 3rd cloak earlier so it's gonna be fun see how many i can get, they are so pretty :3

^ Cute :3

I haven't got many chest drops either, I did get an unhatched egg, some pink silk apparel, and the vista though...so, can't really complain.

Edit: Whoo even got one of the boss familiars (crystalhide jester)!

Also, snatched this first gen dragon for 3k tr in AH. If anyone wants it, it only cost the 3k tr I spent on it:

Last edited:
yeah that hit and miss rng is so stupid i wish they would change that already. also i keep bumping into those large turts but they never drop fams ugh!

good luck.. also when you need copper mucks you keep getting gold and silver aaaaaaah

ayyy i need gold so hmu if you want to trade :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

^ Cute :3

I haven't got many chest drops either, I did get an unhatched egg, some pink silk apparel, and the vista though...so, can't really complain.

Edit: Whoo even got one of the boss familiars (crystalhide jester)!

Also, snatched this first gen dragon for 3k tr in AH. If anyone wants it, it only cost the 3k tr I spent on it:

that could be a christmas dragon! i've tried to save a few gen ones but i can never find anyone to adopt them

- - - Post Merge - - -

just fought 20 battles in crystal pools. due to site lag it took 20 minutes. Maki's team apparently claims it only takes them 5 minutes. I got 4 whole crystal shards, and still no chests, to show for my time....
woah! thats a really bad drop rate, even in woodland path you can get like 5 shards in 5 mins

i've only gotten one chest so far & it was in crystal pools, i've had to buy/trade for the rest of them

got a 2nd chest that i sold actually but yes the rate so bad kms lol. at least currency been easier! glad i had mp discount haha.

and yeah i'll see if i need the muck now lol that i have **** but i can let you know!

also whattt a gen1 for that price with that nice colors, grats grats! probably misprices unless someone really wanted to get rid of it haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok nevermind bad rng from gathering as well but i needed other items now for brewing lol

Nice dragons above ^^. I've only gotten two chests so far this festival but I haven't been grinding in coli much tbh, both chests came from my gathering turns. Have all the skins now and they really are lovely this year :). Also love the cloak.

I got myself a bogsneak as well :D

ahhh i need a bogsnek.. damn they are so cuuuuuteee

also got my 4th cloak :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

damn scattered this peep and turned out so good. gonna remove the seraph cause that gene is very hard to work around but damn so much better than beige azure ****

I got myself a bogsneak as well :D

whoa- you already gened him up?

or you scrolled a nonbog hartchie?

somebody is going to brew an egg for me today or tomorrow. will probably sell it.
altho, i guess if i hatched it i could start breeding boggies for big bucks couldnt i?

Also idek if it's mozilla but i hate that they updated the color menu in the AH so you don't see the colors in dropdown menu wtf

- - - Post Merge - - -

but yeah probs gonna buy a snek later once they have grown up and down in price tbh

Really pretty Fae Sheila :3, I like the colours.

whoa- you already gened him up?

or you scrolled a nonbog hartchie?

somebody is going to brew an egg for me today or tomorrow. will probably sell it.
altho, i guess if i hatched it i could start breeding boggies for big bucks couldnt i?

No I bought him like this with the genes :), actually not too bad a price (300 gems) considering he's a new breed and has nice colours/genes.

You could do yeah :), these will be highly sought after for a while yet.

yeah i think the gem prices are alright for the brewing levels and skills etc. but tbh the treas prices are a bit wonky but idek lol.

and thanks :D i'm not a fan of beige dergs tbh unless the secondary is close so yeah been lucky scattering lately!

got a 2nd chest that i sold actually but yes the rate so bad kms lol. at least currency been easier! glad i had mp discount haha.

and yeah i'll see if i need the muck now lol that i have **** but i can let you know!

also whattt a gen1 for that price with that nice colors, grats grats! probably misprices unless someone really wanted to get rid of it haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok nevermind bad rng from gathering as well but i needed other items now for brewing lol

I thought it might of been a misprice for the gen one I got, so I did put a post about it in the AH mispost thread. Haven't been contacted by anyone yet, so I'm guessing they just wanted to get rid of them.

Also, I caved...I hatched my 2nd bogsneak egg instead of selling it:

I'm actually really happy with its colors though, cuz there is this really nice skincent by sepi that I wanted.
If I leave her basic
bog_basic_skin.JPG

If I gene her a bit:
bog_gene_skin.JPG
bog_gene_skin2.JPG
Either way she looks amazing!

Also used some SFC stuff on the bog I posted before, couldn't really do anything with her green and yellow colors.

bog_with_sfcskin.jpg

omg i need to get a couple of bogsneks meow ahh soo noice!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

k caved in and bought this boop nose snek, love the 70s colors!

went for that blue constellation skin in the end.. dang reminds me of those old starmap globes *w* they should make it in black too.

I love that imp skin :D, I picked up a copy of that when it was in the marketplace.

Also lovely bogs everyone ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back