• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
^yea there probably are a couple botters on site. I've seen people complain about possible botters with AH listings though :/

Also, Wildclaw scrolls are back!
Anyone know of a trustful dragon boarder? I'm full up with permas and need to try and exalt like a madwoman for the slightest chance to get enough currency for a scroll before they cycle out again.

iirc, this is around the time that the gem rates will start to go up again, at least I think that's what happened last time the WC scrolls came back. I don't want the rates to go back to 1:1000 ;_;

looking for a Wind dragon hatched on June 3, 2016, if anybody has or sees one for sale, hmu por favor!!

also, i finally have the mats for that patina pangolin, just need swipp to put the trade back up. crikey it took forever grinding coliseum for those stupid metal claws... (and i keep saying in my mind "meaty claws" w/an aussie accent when any drop. #spongebobreference).

i never impulse buy draogns, but here's two i did grab on whim last night, now i'm not sure if imma keep them--

got a gorgeous xyy skydancer bab, mainly bc she has a palindrome ID# :rolleyes: Here's her adult scry:

dragon

and then i'm looking for another pirate snapper, and saw this guy who doesnt fit the costume very well but looked badaisss with the glowy metal, especially the aura behind his head i havent seen that on any dragons before:

i'm super tight on lair space, so if i dont come up with a plan for how these two fit in they may be back on the market soon if anyone has interest....

^Nice dragons!

You should deff keep the pali girl, but that's just cuz I'm biased ;)

The snapper is nice too, did you try the deadpan jester outfit on him? The siliver seraph jewelry would look nice on him too, but they're gem items and not sure how much you like to spend on apparel

crikey, have all the Flight Risers quit the Bell Tree Forums?? (well nothing will happen here until April anyhow i suppose)

if anybody sees this-- what do you guys think about the Ice Fest?

I did not expect an owl for the ice festival familiar, i figured it would be a yeti or a penguin or even like a big walrus or smthn heh.

the new festival apparel is meh imo. I don't get it-- why is the ice stuff always focused on chain and shackles and such??

i'm disappointed that nothing new got added to the joxar's recolored apparel, waiting on a new version still of the forgetools.

the best accents / skins imo are the one with snow bunnies for tundras that oyu can brew; the ice flowers for the female faes, and the one for imperial males. theyre all okay looking, but there are only os many skins and accents with frosted / icy dragon wings that anybody needs, there really nothing new in these except for the one with bunnies (which looks almost like an Easter accent)...

I don't come on often anymore unless I'm complaining about FR so here it goes:

- Ice apparel is ugly as hell. I know shackles & chains go with lore but they ALWAYS look big/clunky and just ugly

- The skins/accents are lackluster, and one is freaking SHADOW THEMED AND HAS SHADOW EMBLEMS ON IT. Come the hell on.

Not to mention four breeds got 2 skins each (3 being starter breeds) and nearly half the breeds were shafted. There were so many good PC skins in the submissions thread, I'm immensely disappointed.

- The owl is cute. That's about the only compliment I'll give CryGal.

---

Anyway all that aside, were snail husks (one of the mats needed for pinstripe/trail) always 8-9kt? or did some greedball buy em all and hike up the price

- The skins/accents are lackluster, and one is freaking SHADOW THEMED AND HAS SHADOW EMBLEMS ON IT. Come the hell on.

Anyway all that aside, were snail husks (one of the mats needed for pinstripe/trail) always 8-9kt? or did some greedball buy em all and hike up the price

are those swirls on the imperial accent meant to be shadow symbols? didn't notice/realize that-- oops!

the shells were only introduced earlier this month, so i dont think they were on the market much at all until the new genes got announced, then the prices shot up (altho the first day of the genes people may have been snapping up and relisting them, but theyve all been high priced ever since...)

is anyone here open to trading (their) treasure for (my) tbt? i could really use the help ^^;;

Last edited:
I like the idea of the new fest apparel, but agree that they're a bit clunky. I don't have many dragons that work with the ice colors, so maybe I'll like them more after a recolor depending on what flight they change it to. It's also just kinda meh since I don't have the shackles to pair it up with.

None of the skins really stand out to me right now, but I'll still try to get one of each for my collection.

Happy Gala everyone:)
I like the idea of the new fest apparel, but agree that they're a bit clunky. I don't have many dragons that work with the ice colors, so maybe I'll like them more after a recolor depending on what flight they change it to. It's also just kinda meh since I don't have the shackles to pair it up with.

None of the skins really stand out to me right now, but I'll still try to get one of each for my collection.
They are a bit clunky but I think they?re meant to be paired with the shackles, and then it looks pretty okay on an ice themed dragon, (and the chillspike collar and also the crown have a brighter colour so they look a bit off unfortunately).

The new accent for Tundra female is lovely, so cute<3 Most of the accents are okay, but I think I don?t need the skins, especially the Noc and the Coatl skin are so bland...

Not a fan of the fest skins.

Pretty bummed the new apparel is a different color than the older ice fest apparel so now they don't match.

Wow I haven't been active as much because of my internship ;; How is everyone?

This fest is eh...
I only need the blight nymph now from the festive favors crate and I'm debating on buying another chest or just getting one from the AH ;; I really need to save money for another expansion though rip

Also I got a good deal on this UM accent for my bog lady :3 (Plus an update on the kiddo I got from you a whilllle ago King lol)

I don't know the exact name, but does anyone have an extra pair of the light googly eye apparel that I could have/buy? :3

I don't know the exact name, but does anyone have an extra pair of the light googly eye apparel that I could have/buy? :3

do you mean the one with light flight colors? that's Starry Regard. i dont have an extra of that one.

i do have extras tho of the Bishoujo Observation, and Disgruntled View which you would be welcome to have if you need them (i think those correspond to lightning and ice, respectively).

do you mean the one with light flight colors? that's Starry Regard. i dont have an extra of that one.

i do have extras tho of the Bishoujo Observation, and Disgruntled View which you would be welcome to have if you need them (i think those correspond to lightning and ice, respectively).

I did mean that one, and I got one! I figured it would look better on my avatar dragon than the arcane ones.

Those are the same ones I have extras of too, haha~ Thanks though :3

imma sell some Flight Rising items and dragons for tbt bells if anyone is interested:

--ice fest currency (eternal snow): exchange rate= 1 snow:1 tbt (in stock: 70 snow)

--Foxfire vista: 350 tbt

--either of these dragons with pinstripe / trail / glimmer: 3000 tbt

dass ist alles! :)

oi Wind has Dom this week--
if anybody wants me to snag something with discount just send me the treasure and let me know what u want

also- that vista and wildclaw in prior post are still for sale (someody bought the coatl tho)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oi Wind has Dom this week--
if anybody wants me to snag something with discount just send me the treasure and let me know what u want

also- that vista and wildclaw in prior post are still for sale (someody bought the coatl tho)

really? im not usually a shadow fan, but i think this is a really strong set of accents they have for this festival. and ive only got 20kT rn too, i just blew my FR savings on a Windbound Plumage ;A;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back