Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas everyone!

I opened a whole lot of chests/hoard sold a bunch of random junk to celebrate and got enough treasure to buy a lair expansion and enough gems to get the gem MP jester bundle

Really regret buying some of the smirch genes off AH during the beginning of the fest though, cuz now I have 9 of them. I also got 11 noc eggs while opening strange chests.

Up to 8 eggs... I think I'm gonna hatch one of them tomorrow. Hopefully I get a lucky one.

Edit, hatched 2 and have concluded my luck with eggs is crap and I'm gonna sell the rest. Anyone want one of these?

Last edited:
Hatched two eggs, both are kinda meh/regrettable

female
forest/coal/spearmint

male
iris/avocado/stonewash

Any interest in them, let me know

dangit i can't find anyone to trade their treasure for my gems today, need to expand my lair to hatch a Christmas dragon nest.

does anyone here rent lairspace? if so, i have 3 dragons i'd like to temporarily relocate...

EDIT- thanks Pepper!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all! Here's the dragon I bought for the occasion ^-^

I also moved my noc hatch to a friend's lair so I could hatch this Christmas child:

At first I felt odd about the tert, but it reminds me of soot/coal :3 Plus she has cute chocolate eyes~

i finally got a smirch gene from a strange chest today. i think i've gotten everything new that i wanted for this Night of the Nocturne, except i dont have all the jolly apparel yet. but i have extra familiars so i will probably just make swaps for those. dont need all the vistas, nor the brownish jester set...

it's funny, this NotN feels over to me already for some reason. I guess it was more engaging for me last year because it was all new to me and because I had two prior years of familiars to get caught up on, plus vistas were new, plus i didnt have any of the brewed familiars or apparel at that point either... whereas this year they brought back everything we had last year so i only need the new stuff...

since i didnt have lair space at the time to hatch a second noc egg on the solstice, i'm on the lookout for one to buy perhaps, if anyone has one that's not on AH let me know....

- - - Post Merge - - -

that was unclear-- meant i'm on the lookout for a solstice noc hatchling

gyro i found another purple weirdo on the AH born on the solstice. (she cost a bit more than i expected tho, maybe because eyes matching the secondary color i guess...) i think that brewable jester apparel will look good on her

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw if anyone has extra gold muck and needs copper or silver let me know (RNG there has given me like a gazilion straight coppers and i cant seem to get a gold... ;A; )

Last edited:
gyro i found another purple weirdo on the AH born on the solstice. (she cost a bit more than i expected tho, maybe because eyes matching the secondary color i guess...) i think that brewable jester apparel will look good on her

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw if anyone has extra gold muck and needs copper or silver let me know (RNG there has given me like a gazilion straight coppers and i cant seem to get a gold... ;A; )

Oooo those matching eyes

I'm having the same problem with gold muck, I'm giving Brewster all my 4-or-higher star fams and he's just giving me copper for the most part D:

I'm trying to get some more green ooze to brew a couple more cobwebs but Baldwin keeps giving me yellow and orange!

Also, I got three gen ones from people, born on the 24th, 25th and 26th, and they all have Chartreuse secondary!! I'm planning to scatter 2/3 of them but the x-mas day one was a one-off XXY color combo so I might keep it as is. I'm just...really starting to dislike that color.

fml, i was trying to move my noc egg into my vault and accidentally hatched it instead. does anyone want this christmas girl?

fml, i was trying to move my noc egg into my vault and accidentally hatched it instead. does anyone want this christmas girl?

aw, i've already got 3 nocs from this NotN...

but yours is not so bad-- here's her adult scry with smirch, throw on a witty cape and she's a pretty nice souvenir derg for this year's NotN event :)

dragon

i totally forgot to mention here-- my snow leopards hatched! (on Christmas Day)

hatched two males, two females:

sold a female for 100k Treasure or 100 gems, but price and payment are negotiable:

fully grown scry,

dragon

dragon

the babs:

The 2017 FLIGHT RISING Year in Review! (Part One)

JANUARY​

The 2017 Flight Rising year began with new frog and toad companions appearing in Brewsters as brewable apparel! Millions Thousands rushed to their cauldrons to brew these new amphibioid companions, which remain sitting in our hoards, unsellable, to this day....

also, Lace apparel became a thing. After all, every lair needs a grannie dragon...

FEBRUARY​

a new Lovebirds vista became available at Valentines, if you like love and stuff...

MARCH​

the Auction House was finally revamped, giving us more ways and choices than ever before in selecting how and when to accidentally list and sell our retired items for 2000 treasure instead of 2000 gems...

APRIL​

Akiri graced our lairs with beautiful high definition portrait art, that was quickly removed forever by staff.... some dragons disappeared from view entirely as well...

MAY​

technically this was on the very last day of April, but most of us didn't see it until May:
the coliseum training grounds were revamped, and became known as Training Grounds 2: Ragepuff Boogaloo...

also, new apparel released, giving our lairs a Game of Thornes look...

JUNE​

for the site's 4th anniversary celebrations, some feature called the dressing room was installed, which comes in handy i guess if you're one of those types who like to dress up dragons and stuff...

the new elemental festival year began, introducing blind familiars, blinding apparel, and new vistas that allow your elemental deity to keep an eye on you...

also, Joxar made some token changes to his festival shop, elating some members and enraging others (like, who didn't want to spend 80k Treasure for another ice festival nightgown that they had already hoarded en masse just two months earlier???)...

The 2017 FLIGHT RISING Year in Review! (Part Two)

JULY​

hmmm, i dont think anything happened this month... everyone needed a break after all the action in June... oh wait-- the jaguar and rosette genes dropped in July, these are totally awesome, and i'm not just saying that because i breed black panther dragons that have these genes... i'm also saying it because i breed snow leopard dragons that have these genes...

AUGUST​

A new coliseum level was added, the Blooming Grove, finally satisfying our cries for more hippopotami...

And the new capsule gene gave our dragons the appearance of a half empty bottle of soda pop... (or half empty bottles of wine coolers for those lair owners who are over the age of 21...)

SEPTEMBER​

Seaspray apparel was finally available in the market place for a week, because some dragons look even tougher in puffy shirts and kerchiefs-- Yarrrrrr!!!

OCTOBER​

although no pumpkins or other gourds appeared in our gathering patches, new genes did appear in the treasure MP: tapir and striation...

NOVEMBER​

the new wasp gene dropped in the gem MP, joining with the bee gene to rule the FR galaxy by crushing the metal/alloy hatcheries, that had in turn crushed the petals/butterfly hatcheries before them...

DECEMBER​

this year's Night of the nocturne introduced a new gene, a new kind of apparel, two new familiars, and four new vistas. after much complaining from the veteran membership, bears were finally removed from NotN chests. so naturally, there was much clamoring for bears by new membership once the event got underway....

and, THAT'S A WRAP for 2017!

as 2018 is about to get underway, i'm sure the question on most of our minds concerning Flight Rising remains:

will this finally be the year we get more dragon-pants???

Hey pretty nice start to the New Year, I hatched my own Palindrome ID GenOne!!

Spent awhile just stalking the Scrying Workshop trying to keep up with what ID#s were being born but it was worth it.

His colors aren't great but I'm just happy to have hatched it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back