• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! your hatch is awesome

Thanks! C:
He's the second egg I've ever hatched, and I really love his potential! I scryed him with metallic and bee....oh my ;u;

---

^ Go for it! :D I'm debating on hatching another one myself ^^;

Last edited:
Yea, I don't get why people kept saying they were worthless....I don't have a full set and every time I went to AH to buy some they were like 60k tr and over, and that was before they announced their removal or even had the pole up.
Idk, maybe I just had bad luck when I went to check, or for people 60k tr is peanuts (but that's a good amount imo)

Still need some bears? I melt mine lol

I still need a cape and a wing guard to complete the deadpan jester set. has anybody even noticed them in the MP at any point? odd... i haven't seen any for sale, except a very few on AH at inflated prices...

I have the wing guard, if you still need it feel free to send me a message on FR.

Still need some bears? I melt mine lol

I still need two!

Murktooth Bramblekeep - which is on AH for 200+ g/k tr :')
Sundial Imposter - 40-50 g/k tr

I won't have much g or tr until the 25th when I open all the chests I got from familiar bonding, but let me know what you'd like in exchange :eek:

I also need bears if anyone wants to sell them to me~ Or maybe trade for other items? ;u;

I need:
Polarfreeze Defender
Livewire Grizzly
Magma Embear
Graveyard Guardian (willing to trade a Fungusbearing Phony)
Thorntick Thief
Sunsea Pseudo
Voltspire Intruder
Lavaborne Hoax

Edit: Also found an extra Cragback Bouldursa to trade

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh I also like the bow revamp ideas! I kind of like the thicker bows better, but either one would be a nice change ^-^

Last edited:
Thanks! C:
He's the second egg I've ever hatched, and I really love his potential! I scryed him with metallic and bee....oh my ;u;

---

^ Go for it! :D I'm debating on hatching another one myself ^^;
yeah those sound like perfect genes for him. i've hatched around 20 eggs and have NEVER hatched one that i like, so i really don't want to take the chances with them anymore :(

yeah those sound like perfect genes for him. i've hatched around 20 eggs and have NEVER hatched one that i like, so i really don't want to take the chances with them anymore :(

Too bad they're super expensive :( but maybe one day I'll gene him~

I'm sorry you haven't gotten one you like ;; I'm afraid of that happening myself, that's why I've only hatched 2. The other one is this guy who was a color wheel expansion baby that is sitting with a friend since he doesn't match my lair:

I have the wing guard, if you still need it feel free to send me a message on FR.

I still need two!

Murktooth Bramblekeep - which is on AH for 200+ g/k tr :')
Sundial Imposter - 40-50 g/k tr

I won't have much g or tr until the 25th when I open all the chests I got from familiar bonding, but let me know what you'd like in exchange :eek:

I also need bears if anyone wants to sell them to me~ Or maybe trade for other items? ;u;

I need:
Polarfreeze Defender
Livewire Grizzly
Magma Embear
Graveyard Guardian (willing to trade a Fungusbearing Phony)
Thorntick Thief
Sunsea Pseudo
Voltspire Intruder
Lavaborne Hoax

Edit: Also found an extra Cragback Bouldursa to trade

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh I also like the bow revamp ideas! I kind of like the thicker bows better, but either one would be a nice change ^-^

What are your usernames?

1 chest from gathering. Snarling Mimic.

So!

Willing to sell

Snarling Mimic (2)
Deadly Reflection (1)
Living Sculpture (1)
Opposing Forces (1)
Wooden Marionette (1)
Enchanted Armaments (1)
Living Luminance (1)
Vulpine Lamp (1)
Crystal Carrier (1)

Please send me a PM or VM if interested. If you just quote reply here I'll probably miss it.

YES HELLO FLIGHT RISING MODERATORS I WOULD LIKE TO REPORT A PROBLEM

WHY HAVE I GOTTEN 5 SMIRCHES

I'm up to 6 nocturne eggs from chests now woo.

I'm probably gonna sell at least a couple, part of me also wants to do a big hatch on my dog's birthday coming up in hopes of having something cute named after her

I'm up to 6 nocturne eggs from chests now woo.

I'm probably gonna sell at least a couple, part of me also wants to do a big hatch on my dog's birthday coming up in hopes of having something cute named after her

i may be interested in your purple weirdo dragon, but i gotta expand my lair first coz im at 100% capacity with nests ready to hatch to boot...

woot- got two chests from gathering today and one of them yielded a nocturne scroll (finally)!

i've gotten 5 eggs so far (hatched only 1 coz i only had 1 lair space left)

i've gotten all the new familiars. havent gotten any of the new genes tho and only got 1 jolly apparel item. its odd how the rng there gives ya a bunch of one thing and like none of another...

i may be interested in your purple weirdo dragon, but i gotta expand my lair first coz im at 100% capacity with nests ready to hatch to boot...

Someone actually just bought it from me D:

If you're interested in non-solstice ones I'll post the others I get when they hatch. I might do 1 on Christmas and 1 on New Years too

I can't believe this.

I got SIX chests from gathering. lmao.

I got 1 new apparel (yay), 1 noc scroll (!!!!!), 1 noc egg (bleh), 2 new familiars (yay).

I got the same new apparel twice. x_x

Willing to sell/trade:

Jolly Jester's Wing Cover (1)
Ghost Flame Collar (1)
Conjurer's Herb Pouch (1)
Snarling Mimic (2)
Deadly Reflection (1)
Living Sculpture (1)
Opposing Forces (1)
Wooden Marionette (1)
Enchanted Armaments (1)
Living Luminance (1)