Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
TFW you have a bogsneak scroll but the market for dergs is so crashed that youre not sure what dragon to use it on...

finally sold a few dergs today, freed up just enuf lair spaces to hatch a few babs,
and....

I DID IT!

i hatched the female imperial, iri butt glim, triple orca derg that was the goal of my breeding project!

i hatched her by mating my nocturne with a triple orca pet butt imp i bought on AH, and they hatched the girl i had been looking for:

I now own 2 of the only 4 active imperials with these genes and colors-- but mine are unrelated so I can breed my pair and make more for the peoples!

finally sold a few dergs today, freed up just enuf lair spaces to hatch a few babs,
and....

I DID IT!

i hatched the female imperial, iri butt glim, triple orca derg that was the goal of my breeding project!

i hatched her by mating my nocturne with a triple orca pet butt imp i bought on AH, and they hatched the girl i had been looking for:

I now own 2 of the only 4 active imperials with these genes and colors-- but mine are unrelated so I can breed my pair and make more for the peoples!

Congrats ^^, if you're breeding your pair and selling when I have room I'll be snagging a female from you.

so I held on to that G1 i hatched from an earth egg on the first day of Rockbreaker's Ceremony:

I think at some point soon i will scroll him into a snapper:

dragon

and then, down the road, with metallic freckle glimmer genes, he could be this:

dragon

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops, that's w/stained tert, not glimmer...

- - - Post Merge - - -

even Consul Rockstrata be sayin, "damn son you a good-lookin snipsnap..."

Two more beautiful spiral draggies hatched today!
29070174_350.jpg
29070175_350.jpg
i didnt think id get such beautiful spiral children! ;x;

does anyone else wish they sold Santa hats in the Marketplace shop at FR? It would be a lot of fun to put them on our avatar dragons for this month.

does anyone else wish they sold Santa hats in the Marketplace shop at FR? It would be a lot of fun to put them on our avatar dragons for this month.

Yes we need more holiday items, I'd like holly wing decorations as well.

Bought two dragons that have Palindrome ID numbers! Been searching for one for a couple weeks after I saw someone else with one

Gonna make her my nature rep.

Idk what to do with this guy yet, he was more of an impulse buy.

Anyone else have dragons with neat ID #'s? :eek:

hey! if you really want that, you can commission and artist to make an accent that has a Santa hat / outfit

Bought a turkey from the auction house. Already tried for it in previous years and that's with significant grinding. That grinding covered the cost easily.

Bought two dragons that have Palindrome ID numbers! Been searching for one for a couple weeks after I saw someone else with one

a Numeric Palindrome, i love it!! i used to hang out on a message board where we would claim "NP" on post numbers that were Numeric Palindromes, it would be a bit of a race sometimes on the longer discussion threads when one of those post ID numbers were coming up, lol. i've never observed anyone recognizing an NP elsewhere until now, is that your own interest or is it a trend on FR??

as far as my dragon ID numbers, i havent paid any attention to them at all-- now imma go check out what ive got...

hey! if you really want that, you can commission and artist to make an accent that has a Santa hat / outfit

oo that's a great idea-- papa's gonna have to sell a lot more dragons first tho to be able to commission an accent...

Bought a turkey from the auction house. Already tried for it in previous years and that's with significant grinding. That grinding covered the cost easily.

same re grinding fruitlessly-- ive got 64 turkey dinners. 64!! yet other people got multiple turkey familiars from the B-Woods. sometimes i think FR has a secret luck modifier that gets assigned to the users or something...

I bought one from the IFS board for 40kT, some rando from Arcane popped on after my offer to helpfully tell the seller they were going for 60k on AH :mad:, but fortunately the seller felt my offer was a fair one (which it was as the AH gem price converted to 40kT...)

i think in farming for a turkey i got like 6 different boreal woods familiars that i didnt have at least...

a Numeric Palindrome, i love it!! i used to hang out on a message board where we would claim "NP" on post numbers that were Numeric Palindromes, it would be a bit of a race sometimes on the longer discussion threads when one of those post ID numbers were coming up, lol. i've never observed anyone recognizing an NP elsewhere until now, is that your own interest or is it a trend on FR??

as far as my dragon ID numbers, i havent paid any attention to them at all-- now imma go check out what ive got...

Hmm...I'm not sure how much of a trend it is on FR since I don't really go in the discussion sections of the forums. I have seen some in other peoples lairs and some in selling threads though. As for the two I bought, I'm not sure if the people selling even paid attention to their ID#s since they were fairly cheap.

Also...new dragon vistas!!! Idk if I want to buy any yet since they're 250k tr, and they've only have a fae and guardian so far.

Hmm...I'm not sure how much of a trend it is on FR since I don't really go in the discussion sections of the forums. I have seen some in other peoples lairs and some in selling threads though. As for the two I bought, I'm not sure if the people selling even paid attention to their ID#s since they were fairly cheap.

haha it must just be a great minds think alike thing then!

Also...new dragon vistas!!! Idk if I want to buy any yet since they're 250k tr, and they've only have a fae and guardian so far.

what i like about them-- has elemental background that matches the breed. what i dont like- places your avatar over the artwork. still, i'll probably get a spiral or skydancer one when they come out as they match the wind flight...

haha it must just be a great minds think alike thing then!

what i like about them-- has elemental background that matches the breed. what i dont like- places your avatar over the artwork. still, i'll probably get a spiral or skydancer one when they come out as they match the wind flight...

yea, I'm kinda iffy on the color of the dragons, might like it better if they were the color of the flight deity. I think the silver might clash with the plague colors (plus I don't have a dragon that matches right now). But hey! maybe the silver coloring will increase the sale of your orca dergs ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back