• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please brew me that male imp fest accent ;;;; I can repay you somehow~

I also have discounts since I'm shadow so if anyone wants me to get them something lmk and what not~

Last edited:
congrats!!! i see you at the double rad lol

also today is the last day for wc scrolls!

I know hahaha. Really hope nobody snipes it
And thanks!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congrats on completing Shiemi, that was really fast :D
I still need Ice, Lighning, Earth and ... Light, but that one would be a long term goal^^

Off site trades are extremely helpful xD
I wish you luck! Light is a hard one

I know hahaha. Really hope nobody snipes it
And thanks!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nah there's a double pearl for auction right now so I think anyone who was interested in the rad is moving towards that.

Thank you! Yeah it?s not my main goal on Flight Rising to have a Light sprite, but besides the sprites, there isn?t really much left to save up for and to collect (of the retired items I?m interested in), so I?ll see how it goes c:

who else bought a Valentine's Day dragon last week?

i was going to change the name of mine to Cupid, but i havent decided yet if im going to find a different Valentines derg. maybe i will just look for different flowers to put on him:

^ That's cute!! Didn't bother with buying a Valentine's dragon though. I did hatch a nest of my only breeding pair on Valentine's day, but they're not pink, more zombied colored.

Can someone please brew me that male imp fest accent ;;;; I can repay you somehow~

I also have discounts since I'm shadow so if anyone wants me to get them something lmk and what not~
Are you still looking for the accent? I have an extra if you still need it.

Also, I was only able to get enough for 1 WC scroll before they cycled out. but now all I have to do is get some tr genes and I'll be able to finish my g1 nature rep :D

i was going to change the name of mine to Cupid, but i havent decided yet if im going to find a different Valentines derg. maybe i will just look for different flowers to put on him:

I didn't buy a V-day dragon but he sure is cute. I love rose and pearl! Also that lyre accent fits well as a bow :D

^ That's cute!! Didn't bother with buying a Valentine's dragon though. I did hatch a nest of my only breeding pair on Valentine's day, but they're not pink, more zombied colored.

Also, I was only able to get enough for 1 WC scroll before they cycled out. but now all I have to do is get some tr genes and I'll be able to finish my g1 nature rep :D

What do you have planned for your nature rep??

If any one have extra Breed Change: Nocturne and would like to trade plz check my post

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2126021

I got this Bog for only 20 pine cone,Hoping too breed change him into Noc

Primary Radioactive Petals
Secondary Radioactive Butterfly
Tertiary Leaf Glimmer

Last edited:
If any one have extra Breed Change: Nocturne and would like to trade plz check my post

Tertiary Leaf Glimmer

well congrats, you did it-- he looks awesome!!! i dont recall seeing any radio nocs with those genes in AH before!

- - - Post Merge - - -

which look do you guys like better for my Cupid-- the cherubic one above?

or the greek deity look below?:

LkyBn1X.png

Last edited:
woot for the low price of 12 gems i picked up another derg born on Valentine's Day,
here's Aphrodite!
I dont usually go for gembond but i think it works great on her:

King Dorado has me covered, thanks though! ^-^

ahh i love the new apparel!!! i'm going to hoard so many of these

- - - Post Merge - - -

what a great valentines coatl!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

woot for the low price of 12 gems i picked up another derg born on Valentine's Day,
here's Aphrodite!
I dont usually go for gembond but i think it works great on her:

that's a great find. gembond usually looks hideous but it only looks good on coatls

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tertiary Leaf Glimmer

omg what a lucky find! 20 pinecones??? he looks great

well congrats, you did it-- he looks awesome!!! i dont recall seeing any radio nocs with those genes in AH before!

- - - Post Merge - - -

LkyBn1X.png

Greek deity for sure! I think it was the eye apparel on the first one that made it odd...

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's a great find. gembond usually looks hideous but it only looks good on coatls

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gembond looks good on SD's imo. I always like to scry SD's with X/Toxin/Gembond. The gems sit perfectly on the wings pattern

Greek deity for sure! I think it was the eye apparel on the first one that made it odd...

yeah the eyes and antenna gave him an androgynous look but that seemed sort of cherubic too... one of those autumnal wreaths might also look good but i havent seen any on AH

Gembond looks good on SD's imo. I always like to scry SD's with X/Toxin/Gembond. The gems sit perfectly on the wings pattern

i havent checked it out on SDs yet...
ive got a pair of tundras with triple ice and gembond and it looks great on them becaquse it resembles ice crystals, really boosts their look

What do you have planned for your nature rep??

I wanted one of these "tree" dragons that a lot of people have. So brown-range ripple primary with green-range freckle secondary. He's all gened up now, thanks to selling some pinecones c:

He was the cheapest gen one with the colors I needed when I was checking AH a couple weeks ago, started as an all basic tuntun

- - - Post Merge - - -

LkyBn1X.png

I like the one with the hat better, the eye apparel on the other one looked sorta off to me. Though the hat kinda looks either too big or crooked on a coatl head

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oi that's a beautiful imp :D

I wanted one of these "tree" dragons that a lot of people have. So brown-range ripple primary with green-range freckle secondary. He's all gened up now, thanks to selling some pinecones c:

He was the cheapest gen one with the colors I needed when I was checking AH a couple weeks ago, started as an all basic tuntun

Oh god that's gorgeous! Even more impressed when I realized it was a gen 1. Awesome tree dragon *applauds*

Hatch 5 New Baby's ,I got petty lucky with my eggs ^^

YXXSunshine /XYXSaffron /XXYSunshine/XXYSunshine/Mix colors Saffron /Sunshine /Sunset

Last edited:
Hatch some New Baby's , I got petty lucky with my 5 eggs ^^ I got YXXSunshine /XYXSaffron /XXYSunshine/XXYSunshine And 1 mix colors Saffron /Sunshine /Sunset

p e p p e r -omg your dragon looks awesome.I am already hoarding 3 of the apparel,but am secretly wanting more XD

Hatch 5 New Baby's ,I got petty lucky with my eggs ^^

YXXSunshine /XYXSaffron /XXYSunshine/XXYSunshine/Mix colors Saffron /Sunshine /Sunset

nice babs!
aww i might have even bought one if i werent out of lairspace (and out of currency)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back