Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
resists urge to buy a ton and sell for profit later
does anyone know how long the scrolls stay in the mp?

until February 20, 2017 at 22:00 server time.

still, at 2000 gems, that's no small investment. RIP the current AH listings!!

i wonder how long it takes before the prices on the IFS threads and the AH go back up to 3k - 4k for them?

I'm glad the WC scrolls are in the gem MP, but I was hoping to get two of them when they came back and idk if I can make 4k gems in 10 days. Lol, we'll see...

I got some of my dragons laced up with the sets I like. I think they look goth and not grandma-style like King Dad says. lol

Last edited:
until February 20, 2017 at 22:00 server time.

still, at 2000 gems, that's no small investment. RIP the current AH listings!!

i wonder how long it takes before the prices on the IFS threads and the AH go back up to 3k - 4k for them?

A long time lol. didn't hit 3kg until 7/8 months later. Maybe even longer than that. I think Noc event helped the prices rise

It's cool the WC scrolls are back, expensive but worth it :D I got one last time for a project and I'm thinking of changing another dragon.

I've been trying to make my own FR art, it's not great but it's fun.
Make this Anomalous Skink.
One of my fave familiars on FR
ZIVCm1h.png

I've been trying to make my own FR art, it's not great but it's fun.
Make this Anomalous Skink.
One of my fave familiars on FR
ZIVCm1h.png

super cute!! the bellies is chubby i love that.

Also idk if I shared this but I made a Dragon Share! It's to keep me busy on FR. There's not much to do on there nowadays.

I just added graphics to it! Let me know what you think :D

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1703097

TFW nobody buys ur breeding project babs

;A;

auuugggggh, i sunk time and money into creating beautiful triple orca imperial and nocturne breeding pairs that didn't exist on FR and i cant even get anyone to buy their babs, which are now almost RTB themselves.

Last edited:

;A;

auuugggggh, i sunk time and money into creating beautiful triple orca imperial and nocturne breeding pairs that didn't exist on FR and i cant even get anyone to buy their babs, which are now almost RTB themselves.

that's a bummer. that's happened to some of my dergs as well. i had to drop the price significantly to sell them

;A;

Are you just trying to sell them on the MP? I would suggest making a post in the dragons for sale, with the MP unless someone is looking for that specific thing they won't get many views, if you post about them in the forum you will likely have more luck.

Are you just trying to sell them on the MP? I would suggest making a post in the dragons for sale, with the MP unless someone is looking for that specific thing they won't get many views, if you post about them in the forum you will likely have more luck.

thanks, i did make some new DFS threads today, but crikey those things get bumped multiple pages back in a matter of twenty minutes or so...

btw if anyone collects vistas, i saw several Redrock Cove vistas for sale pretty cheap like 25 gems or so...

;A;

I think triple orcas are a special subspecies

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2034844

You can register there and promote yourself! There is also the FR FB group. People love Orca so i'm surprised no one is buying.

Also idk if anyone collects Gen Ones here, but I have this dragon I hatched awhile back. I thought his colors were nice but no one was interested.

10kt for him. I was gonna sell him for exalt fodder prices lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks, i did make some new DFS threads today, but crikey those things get bumped multiple pages back in a matter of twenty minutes or so...

btw if anyone collects vistas, i saw several Redrock Cove vistas for sale pretty cheap like 25 gems or so...

Speaking of vistas, I only really like the baldwin tentacles one bc it reminds me of splatoon so much. But man the new venue vista...the demon horns. That's my junk. Totally bought one off of AH instead of waiting for it to drop in price lol

I didn't even know there was V-Day items...I love the swans D:

I didnt know this either! looks like, from now through Feb.18th, there will be:

--a lovebirds vista in the MP
--a sweetheart swan familiar in swipps
--an enamored swan familiar in L3 brewing at Baldwins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back