• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy BrightShine Jubilee Everyone <3

My fave skin is the Forgotten Child one!! I didn't have a dragon that would work with it, so I got a cheap one off AH:

The crate I got even had a Sparkle Nymph inside that I could pair with him. Then used my token for the runesscroll.
I'm so happy we can brew the tokens too! Now I'll be able to get the sanddune rags that I was originally going to spend my token on.

^nice and yeah i really liked that male imp skin, i have nice dergs for that so no probs :D

glad i don't have to "waste" brew this time though, not a fan of those skins for once lol

though i loved that spiral moon skin <3

on the "bright side" (heh), the skins and accents for this festival are indeed truly amazing. i love the moonlight one for spiral female, the eclipse one for impeiral females, and the one for guardian females, will buy those three for sure. there are another five or six that i dont see using anytime soon but will try to buy probably just because theyre so gorgeous...

Tried my light rep/subspecies in the new apparel:

I'm not sure what to think. Eh. I just got my wisdom teeth out and should be resting anyway...
Happy Brightshine!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Happy BrightShine Jubilee Everyone <3

My fave skin is the Forgotten Child one!! I didn't have a dragon that would work with it, so I got a cheap one off AH:

The crate I got even had a Sparkle Nymph inside that I could pair with him. Then used my token for the runesscroll.
I'm so happy we can brew the tokens too! Now I'll be able to get the sanddune rags that I was originally going to spend my token on.

That imp is gorgeous o.o

Tried my light rep/subspecies in the new apparel:

I'm not sure what to think. Eh. I just got my wisdom teeth out and should be resting anyway...
Happy Brightshine!

RIP your wisdom...

hey i just noticed that Light scarf has Roman numerals on it, hmmm.... what the ****??

I sold my joxar token thingy for 370 gems...
also, had earned 35 tablets, listed those AH, i hope they sold....

Great skins, great apparel, good fest overall.

I got the Illuminated Runescroll from the crate, gonna use my token on Sparkle Nymph.

The problem is finding a dragon to wear the runescroll and veil... None of my dragons look good with it.

Alright festival as for wasting money on skins, think I bought most from marketplace since, well I never have luck otherwise.

Just need to get enough currency for the apparel item hm

I actually like the rabbit familiars lol. Reminds me of illuminati

yeah they are cute but yeah not a fan of some nymphs.. i hate that they did like a skull/creepy forest theme on the nature one skjdff. got arcane from the chest and bought the water though.

dangit, im the only one that didnt get a recolor in my joxar chest, lol...

did they ever announce what the odds/chances of that are? i may stick to brewing the token instead of buying the crate next time, coz the RNG over there doesnt usually help me out... (musts crack the feng shui luck code for FR...)

so what do you guys think is the deal with the Brightshine familiar?

do you think they will all be rabbits?
will they all have runestones instead of faces?

ive seen some speculation that they will track the chinese zodiac animals...

I looked at the nymphs since there were complaints of the skull on nature and it took me a minute to realize it's the same base as the plague sprite..... and that all the nymphs are based on the sprites but switched. Wow I'm slow T_T
Still going to get an ichor nymph <3

I looked at the nymphs since there were complaints of the skull on nature and it took me a minute to realize it's the same base as the plague sprite..... and that all the nymphs are based on the sprites but switched. Wow I'm slow T_T

I just now realized that not all the recolored apparel are from Year 1--
the shadow to nature, and the nature to ice apparel are Year 2 items....

i lije the nature nymph with flower on her skull, reminds me of dia de los muerte artwork...
i think my favorite is the water nymph in light sprite pose

the lightning nymph in wind sprite pose and the light nymph in water sprite pose also look good...

Yeah I saw that on a few now that you mentioned it but yeah explains why they did as they did, sigh...

dangit, im the only one that didnt get a recolor in my joxar chest, lol...

did they ever announce what the odds/chances of that are? i may stick to brewing the token instead of buying the crate next time, coz the RNG over there doesnt usually help me out... (musts crack the feng shui luck code for FR...)

No you are not. I got a plague vista which I have 5 of already and my daughter got the Nature apparel from last months festival. Feeling ripped off.

No you are not. I got a plague vista which I have 5 of already and my daughter got the Nature apparel from last months festival. Feeling ripped off.

I was pretty sore about it for a while which isnt like me, but then I read all the comments on the "I got screwed by Joxar" thread on the FR forums and felt a lot better. misery loves company, so they say, haha!

this is first time i've been selling my fest currency on AH. anybody know how long the 1 gem per fest rate usually lasts??

this is first time i've been selling my fest currency on AH. anybody know how long the 1 gem per fest rate usually lasts??

Like the first 3 days. The first day it's 1:2 gems so I would've sold it. Idk the trend now because people doing joxar. But usually it drops fast because of Baldwin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back