Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time no see TBT! Arcane lost BotB so I had a gene some G1s to make myself feel better haha:

All of 'em got brand new breed-changes & genes, except for the Guardian boy because my pockets aren't deep enough to buy a metallic lol
How have you all been doing? :D

that was a pretty good DOM battle- i think the leaderboard flipped like six or seven times (maybe more?)

awww, too bad you bought up genes, i have fancy dragons for sale...

love you signature btw! funny, i noticed it yesterday when i was reading an old april fools day thread somebody linked where i guess pierrot took over the collectibles and saw so many inactive posters i had never seen around before (they linkied it coz the staff pranked everyone over this past weekend)

ok currently 20kg stored...halfway there to the light sprite
I've seen a couple sell for 40kg lately so I'm hoping it stays that price till I can get the rest

I still have like 14 elims, and tons of noc eggs/scrolls to sell... Waiting for the noc stuff to go up in value though

ok currently 20kg stored...halfway there to the light sprite
I've seen a couple sell for 40kg lately so I'm hoping it stays that price till I can get the rest

I still have like 14 elims, and tons of noc eggs/scrolls to sell... Waiting for the noc stuff to go up in value though

crikey that's a lot of gems! do you have the other sprites already?

that was a pretty good DOM battle- i think the leaderboard flipped like six or seven times (maybe more?)

awww, too bad you bought up genes, i have fancy dragons for sale...

love you signature btw! funny, i noticed it yesterday when i was reading an old april fools day thread somebody linked where i guess pierrot took over the collectibles and saw so many inactive posters i had never seen around before (they linkied it coz the staff pranked everyone over this past weekend)

I'd love a link to the thread! It's been so long that I can't remember much about what I used to do on TBT lol;;

ive finally hit the 300k treasure mark, which i thought would be enough for the leafy gladeboughs apparel for my Spring queen, Mori, but the price for it skyrocketed since i last checked. now my hard earned 300kt is only HALF the amount it is selling for now!

29774596_350.jpg

if anyone is willing to sell me a leafy gladeboughs for 250kt and help me make Mori a true spring Queen, it would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
ugh so i saved up 280k for eliminate and now suddenly i can only see them for 300k on the auction house, i'm just gonna wait it out based on principle. does anyone know if maybe i can get it cheaper on the forum? i never actually bother going on

omg I got this baby for only 15 gems ~ and i bought her mate for 30 kt Am petty happy ~

BBCode:

Primary Bubblegum Petals
Secondary Pink Butterfly
Tertiary Bubblegum Glimmer

BBCode:

Primary Rose Petals
Secondary Bubblegum Shimmer
Tertiary Rose Glimmer

I was doing some dress up and i love how she looks,she looks magical ^^
BBCode:

Am so lucky i did't sell these baby or i would of hate my self.They turn out to be so cool
BBCode:

BBCode:

Last edited:
ugh so i saved up 280k for eliminate and now suddenly i can only see them for 300k on the auction house, i'm just gonna wait it out based on principle. does anyone know if maybe i can get it cheaper on the forum? i never actually bother going on

you mean on Items For Sale? stuff there can often be had for less than auction house. I sold an Eliminate on the Wind Sales forum once for less than AH, so yeah your Flight sales forum would be food place to ask as well...

- - - Post Merge - - -

oof, i meant "good" place to look, not food place...

I got a light sprite! So I've completed my sprite collection - I still need 29 more familiars to complete my bestiary.

I hope Crystalline Gala has some cool skins & apparel!

I got a light sprite! So I've completed my sprite collection - I still need 29 more familiars to complete my bestiary.

Congrats, I?m at 4 sprites and 433 familiars total, it`s really fun to collect them ^^

WOW! Congrats! Are you not counting the beta and kickstarter ones or do you have those as well? :eek:

I pretty much am just not going to bother with the sprites and the beta/kickstarter ones, but I'm trying for everything else. It's hard when they KEEP COMING OUT WITH MORE

WOW! Congrats! Are you not counting the beta and kickstarter ones or do you have those as well? :eek:

I pretty much am just not going to bother with the sprites and the beta/kickstarter ones, but I'm trying for everything else. It's hard when they KEEP COMING OUT WITH MORE

Thanks! I don't have any of the the beta or ks yet. I don't think I'll get the boolean, but I might try to get one of the ks after I get the rest of the familiars I'm missing - I don't spend any rlc on FR so it might take a while.

Good luck getting the rest that you need! Do you have a list of missing ones? I can check if I have extra coli ones I can give you.

hey guys, Wind has DOM until rollover tonight, if anybody wants to take advantage of my 15% discount on items from the treasure MP, feel free to send me a 1 way CR with the treasure and specify the item you want. I will be off and on today, but can snag you any item that stays in stock, not sure i'll be able to snipe anything that scrolls in and out of stock tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back