Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah that new "opal" tert is kinda hideous imo.

there aren't new familiars, there are snake companions that are brewable apparel like the frogs. of course every one of the trinkets needed to brew them have been immediately purchased on AH and re-listed at a higher price. every. one. lmao, that's one of the things i hate about FR.... also, kinda weird to release serpents for Easter, imo...

Oh right. Didn't pay attention. Still not interested. I hate snakes.

Is anyone looking to add some beautiful dragons to their lair? I need to clear out some of my hatchery dragons to free up lair space for an upcoming dom battle. Just make any offer with tbt, treasure or gems

Is anyone looking to add some beautiful dragons to their lair? I need to clear out some of my hatchery dragons to free up lair space for an upcoming dom battle. Just make any offer with tbt, treasure or gems

Is it possible you can hold the female imp orca xxx crystal/facet/glimmer? I'm currently auctioning some new orca xxx breeds and I'd love to have a definite imp rather than the slim chances for one I've been having thanks to my pearlcatcher being more common.

Hope you guys had a fun Easter/Egg hunt!

The plague event coordinators had some activities for our flight like coloring the line art of eggs someone drew, hatching eggs and even an egg hunt! Lol their egg hunt was much easier than the one on here since its only throughout the three plague forums xD

In other news, within 2 days, I've been able to get two skins/accents that I have been wanting for months!

one RoR 13 skin:

and one Alice in Wonderland accent:

Completely broke again, but worth it!

Is it possible you can hold the female imp orca xxx crystal/facet/glimmer? I'm currently auctioning some new orca xxx breeds and I'd love to have a definite imp rather than the slim chances for one I've been having thanks to my pearlcatcher being more common.

yup i can hold her for you, just message me on FR when you want to get her. i'm PumpkinPepper there

also i'm selling any of them cheaper than what i have listed on the ah so feel free to offer any price

Last edited:
Hi there! Curious to know a few things about FR. I haven't played in 3 or so years. I was one of the first 10k to sign up to the site and have since let my account sort of rot, but with that, all of my old items and dragons have since just been sitting there.

Curious to know prices, and if some of these dragons are even worth anything. I have 4 first generation Fae Dragons with 5 digit IDs (8####). Are first generation dragons worth anything on the site these days?

Hi there! Curious to know a few things about FR. I haven't played in 3 or so years. I was one of the first 10k to sign up to the site and have since let my account sort of rot, but with that, all of my old items and dragons have since just been sitting there.

Curious to know prices, and if some of these dragons are even worth anything. I have 4 first generation Fae Dragons with 5 digit IDs (8####). Are first generation dragons worth anything on the site these days?

I don't collect G1s, but many people do, my understanding is that older ones can be worth a lot depending upon the color combinations...
also, if you have first year festival items, the sprite familiars, apparel, and skins, those are worth a ton, as are the kickstarter items too...

which flight are you in?

I don't collect G1s, but many people do, my understanding is that older ones can be worth a lot depending upon the color combinations...
also, if you have first year festival items, the sprite familiars, apparel, and skins, those are worth a ton, as are the kickstarter items too...

which flight are you in?

Very cool, I'll do some digging on the forums then to find some prices. I have quite a few of the old festival/early familiars because I hoarded them early on. I only sold one which was a Speedy. Going to probably hang onto them for a bit though.

I'm in the Plague flight.

I'm in Wind. some of the regular posters here are in Plague, i know Gir is (PaintingFlowers on FR).

well what's your username there, i'll send you an f/r. (am KingScotty there).

let us know if you ever put that old stuff up for sale (altho some of us would need payment plans lol :rolleyes:)

5 digit gen 1's can be worth a lot, especially if they are unbred. Even triple basic ones can get a good price if the colors are right. If you have you have first year fest stuff (flight sprites and apparel) then those are worth tons. Any beta items, also worth a lot.

Last edited:

Hey! If you want you can message me on FR Peisinoe I know a bit about old dragons.

If they are gen 1 5 digits then you can sell them for a lot. Like 60-70kg each. Please consult with me or someone else before you sell anything because I don't want you to get lowballed.

Also if you have a gilded crown then I'm looking to buy one. I'm offering 130kg for it currently. :)

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2170021

Very cool, I'll do some digging on the forums then to find some prices. I have quite a few of the old festival/early familiars because I hoarded them early on. I only sold one which was a Speedy. Going to probably hang onto them for a bit though.

I'm in the Plague flight.

I'm in Wind. some of the regular posters here are in Plague, i know Gir is (PaintingFlowers on FR).

well what's your username there, i'll send you an f/r. (am KingScotty there).

let us know if you ever put that old stuff up for sale (altho some of us would need payment plans lol :rolleyes:)

^Yup yup I'm in plague!!

Hello fellow germ, hope you have fun getting back into the game! If you need food for your dragons cuz they're starving I help run the plague free food bank (Flowers' Foods), feel free to check us out c:

did I ever mention the odd thing that happened in my lair after April Fool's Day??
I thought it would be cute to buy an April 1st dragon and name her Marva:

But when i logged in to FR the next weekend, her name was changed to "depleted" Marva, and three G1 dragons suddenly appeared beside her, all with Marva in their names.
check it out on the third row:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=251657&page=6

Pretty much like the way one of those Marva mirrors works maybe. i wonder if that happened with any other April 1 dragons...

did I ever mention the odd thing that happened in my lair after April Fool's Day??
I thought it would be cute to buy an April 1st dragon and name her Marva:

But when i logged in to FR the next weekend, her name was changed to "depleted" Marva, and three G1 dragons suddenly appeared beside her, all with Marva in their names.
check it out on the third row:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=251657&page=6

Pretty much like the way one of those Marva mirrors works maybe. i wonder if that happened with any other April 1 dragons...

What??? Really? That's cool and freaky...

Happy Wavecrest!! :D

The trident is pretty neat. Though you can't really see it behind all those fish on my water rep (and it looks weird if you put it above the fish)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back