Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a member since January but I haven't posted in here so hi what do yall talk about in here

I've been a member since January but I haven't posted in here so hi what do yall talk about in here

we talk about which festival items we love or hate, we talk about our dragons, and we (maybe just me?) vent about the FR stuff that makes us mad....

we talk about which festival items we love or hate, we talk about our dragons, and we (maybe just me?) vent about the FR stuff that makes us mad....

Oh well in that case I think so far I like the MJ items the best out of the three festivals I've actually been a member for.

Which is surprising 'cause when looking at the skin contest thread I saw a lot of ones where I was like "for the love of ice papa please don't win"

Just spiffied up my main wind baby with some fest stuff. He's extra special because he was my first subspecies

Happy Mistral!!!

shamless plug here,

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1893780

buy my stuff!!! also if you let me know you are from tbt you get a discount

good luck! i'm thinking of going for one as well, but it will probably take me to the end of the year to gather enough gems

- - - Post Merge - - -

FYI

beware if you ever trade with a user named luckgandor, he offered to level my dragon, i sent him my dragon and treasure and he never did it. it took me a month of constantly messaging him to get my dragon and treasure back and several people wrote to me telling me he's scammed them out of treasure

good luck! i'm thinking of going for one as well, but it will probably take me to the end of the year to gather enough gems

- - - Post Merge - - -

FYI

beware if you ever trade with a user named luckgandor, he offered to level my dragon, i sent him my dragon and treasure and he never did it. it took me a month of constantly messaging him to get my dragon and treasure back and several people wrote to me telling me he's scammed them out of treasure

Same. I once reached halfway then I blew it all lol. I don't even remember on what. I think old dragons. I know if a Light 6 digit gen one showed up I would blow it all. KS items don't fluctuate in price much

Also did you still need the dragon leveled?

^agreed! My dragons have never looked so beautiful before. They look so good in the coli (except the the passed out dragon art isn't HD)

^agreed! My dragons have never looked so beautiful before. They look so good in the coli (except the the passed out dragon art isn't HD)

They should have really thought ahead. Looks like my MS paint drawings tbh tho. I wish they'd hire me to do it. XD

I got a new orca xxx hatchling on april fools

31968498_350.png

so does the apparel do anything, or is it just a joke??

iirc didnt the forum receive functional gifts in the past on April 1st? (or no??)

so does the apparel do anything, or is it just a joke??

iirc didnt the forum receive functional gifts in the past on April 1st? (or no??)

The invisibility cloak does make your dragon invisible but you have to have to disable the HD thing

I have a Twisted Bamboo skin, looking to trade it for a Windblown Bonsai skin.

edit: nvm, I bought it myself.

Now I have all the skins I wanted from this fest :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back