Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hatched two Wind eggs because today`s my birthday but those colours are not too great... I?ll have to think about it.
I also opened lots of chests and coli crates, it was pretty fun:D

Brown, Slate, Pearl
Maybe Pearl Underbelly? could be a chocolate cream cake haha:blush:

Violet, Berry, Coral
I don?t like Violet...

I hatched two Wind eggs because today`s my birthday but those colours are not too great... I?ll have to think about it.
I also opened lots of chests and coli crates, it was pretty fun:D

Brown, Slate, Pearl
Maybe Pearl Underbelly? could be a chocolate cream cake haha:blush:

Violet, Berry, Coral
I don?t like Violet...

happy late birthday!

happy late birthday!

Thank you:D

I did some scrying of my birthday dergs:

dragon

I think I won`t keep him.
dragon

Hm, she`s kinda pretty in a strange way??? Maybe another secondary looks better.
I also hope we?ll get new genes soon c:

but he's a perfect wookiee, you've got your Star Wars rep!!

or he could be a magnificent stallion (needs somethign for a unicorn look...)

dragon

True, though I never knew I needed a Star Wars rep ahaha;)
I wished I could keep them all, but I don`t know, I feel like I have too much dragons hanging around already T.T

ahaha i just used all my gems to by these guys
edit: i still got 72 gems ;) you know what that meanssss
11219.png

12550.png

17531.png

18031.png

tbh im falling hard for the light flight familars :( i would change but i could never do that to water flight friends i've made

Last edited:
will be interesting to see if/how much token AH prices drop now that people's brewed tokens are ready and hitting the market.... i just saw somebody sell one for 310 gems on the IFS board, that's lowest i've seen yet.

havent seen nymph prices dropping yet.... on the first nite of the fest i saw one at 15k Treasure on AH, tried to buy but it got sniped, i wonder if the buyer posted on the mispriced AH thread about it...

some of the recolors have dipped down to 250kT on AH, the vines i think are the least popular ive seen those closer to 200k...

maybe when some of the brewed tokens get spent the nymphs and recolors will start dropping in price friday per saturday too, but it wouldnt surprise me if it takes another fest or two before that happens....

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahaha i just used all my gems to by these guys
edit: i still got 72 gems ;) you know what that meanssss
11219.png

12550.png

17531.png

18031.png

tbh im falling hard for the light flight familars :( i would change but i could never do that to water flight friends i've made

the Light goblin i think is pretty cool, the rest of Light are meh imo.
not a fan of any of those year 3 fams altho i did buy them all on AH last year; the shadow one is especially blech

the Light goblin i think is pretty cool, the rest of Light are meh imo.
not a fan of any of those year 3 fams altho i did buy them all on AH last year; the shadow one is especially blech

ok true the shadow one is bleh. but i also bought every type of meren familiar too :)

I've hatched quite a few new babs in the past week, still not really what I wanted, but most of them still have potential, I'll just have to buy them skins/apparel.

First 4 are keepers, the last 2 I'm selling. hopefully my incoming batch of babs are keepers as well.

Last edited:
I've hatched quite a few new babs in the past week, still not really what I wanted, but most of them still have potential, I'll just have to buy them skins/apparel.

First 4 are keepers, the last 2 I'm selling. hopefully my incoming batch of babs are keepers as well.

Snip snap babies are so cute

Rip, I lost an auction for a gen1 dragon that had a neat ID pattern (XXXXYYYY).

I went in the AH to see if there were any other genones with nice pattern IDs and I got a palindrome for 350g :'D

I went in the AH to see if there were any other genones with nice pattern IDs and I got a palindrome for 350g :'D

was it also a prime number?? :eek:

I bought a blondish coatl maybe to be a fairie queen derg:

but now i see one on AH that i think maybe looks better, what do you guys think?

dragon

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, i just listed this unbred unnamed triple rad WC w/pet butt glimm on the AH. if anyone here wants a pricebreak or to buy for tbt just let me know:

Last edited:
oof i gave away that first coatl to a windie! eh dunno if imma add the other one or not, need space for a patriotic dragon in a couple days, hoo-rah...

grats, cool ID's are always a+ (if they are old even more). Have a male skydancer that has a real nice one :D

man i really need to save up for more oldies but yeah lacking way too much motivation for that man

Last edited:
grats, cool ID's are always a+ (if they are old even more). Have a male skydancer that has a real nice one :D

man i really need to save up for more oldies but yeah lacking way too much motivation for that man

Yeah man I just bought fodder to train and exalt but i regret lol

was it also a prime number?? :eek:

Alas, it was not. I have yet to achieve that FR goal.

Also, does anyone want a Sanguine Thorn Tangle (unopened)? I'm trying to trade it for the Dusky thorn set, or just sell it at MP to get my tr back, 135500 tr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back