• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure G2 imp? What level is the 7 digit? High 7 digit range or low? Like below 3,000,000 is considered low. She does have two gem genes and if you plan on keeping them then that saves you money. It's a near XYY, unless you want to scatter.

I say if it's a pure G2, as in both parents are G1 imps then maybe in the 750-1200 gem range? Idk tbh I don't collect G2.
You can always throw down an off and say "I hope this doesn't insult you, I don't know much about G2 imps range. But because I may have to scatter and since she's not a pure G2 this is how I value her as." Something like that. Unless you don't care and just realllllllly want her then

"I hope it doesn't insult you blah blah I don't know much about G2 imps and this is my offer but it is negotiable"

She's not pure, low7 digit, and level 1. Thanks for the help though! That seems like a very appropriate reply ^_^ The person also has a 7 digit xxx coatl (not G2) up in the AH for 90kt so I might see if they will give me a package deal if I get them both.

Last edited:
Still selling some treasure, and I take collectibles but please no more eggos or 12 yellow candies lol

Yeah I?m also selling treasure, need TBT for the hybrid flower collectibles releasing every two months ;v;
(I would also trade treasure for a Blue Hybrid Pansy.)

finally i have acquired all the weird purple + juvenile prairie skinks i need for those damn baldwin familiars

i just need 4 more green-throated and I can rejoice

Forgot to mention, if anyone else wants a Black Jaguar kid I'll be hatching a nest on Friday the 13th and on Halloween ~

lety's see your viking dragons in honor of Leif Erikson Day!

here's mine, he happens to be named, LeifErikson:

^lookin good. man you sure have a lot of holidays over there

also yeah i still have 3.4 million T left if anyone wanna buy, just hmu

I paid someone for art a little over a week ago and didn't receive it. I messaged them asking how the process was coming and wishing them well (I know life can get busy and hard).....but they ignored me? I can see them posting in other threads asking people to send them things to draw....

I dunno I kind of feel scammed. Their shop was doing well too. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
I paid someone for art a little over a week ago and didn't receive it. I messaged them asking how the process was coming and wishing them well (I know life can get busy and hard).....but they ignored me? I can see them posting in other threads asking people to send them things to draw....

I dunno I kind of feel scammed. Their shop was doing well too. What do you guys think?

If their art thread is doing well, I doubt they scammed you. They may actually just be busy? And/or maybe they're one of those people who are just terrible at replying. (cough, me...)
One last thing I can think of is that maybe they might have to tel you something else (something bigger) but they don't have time to do that atm.
Okay that was badly worded, but take this for example: I didn't reply to someone until the next day (regarding art prices) because I didn't have access to my laptop and knew the reply I had to send them would be lengthy, so I only stuck with short replies, which may have made it look like I neglected them?

If their art thread is doing well, I doubt they scammed you. They may actually just be busy? And/or maybe they're one of those people who are just terrible at replying. (cough, me...)
One last thing I can think of is that maybe they might have to tel you something else (something bigger) but they don't have time to do that atm.
Okay that was badly worded, but take this for example: I didn't reply to someone until the next day (regarding art prices) because I didn't have access to my laptop and knew the reply I had to send them would be lengthy, so I only stuck with short replies, which may have made it look like I neglected them?

Thanks for the input, you were right!
They responded saying they were busy and theircomputer is down until tomorrow. I was just getting worried because I got scammed before ;;; I know life gets busy, but not getting a reply when I knew they were active scared me a bit xD my own fault really

hey everyone, i've got some Flight Rising stuff that i can give anyone interested in exchange for tbt bells:

--Eliminate
--prismatic token
--set of the FR 1st Anniversary cakes
--maybe my unopened Swashbuckler's seaspray apparel bundle
--Spring vista
--complete set of snake apparel
--compete set of frog/toad companion apparel
--six of the elemental tomes (arcane, light, fire, shadow, wind, ice)

let me know if youre interested, and i'll work up a price (or feel free to vm/pm me). i don't use an exchange rate; rather, i try to weigh the relative rarity and usefulness of the item within FR in comparison to an item/collectible of similar rarity at Belltree Forums to come up with a fair tbt price.

thanks!

Thanks for the input, you were right!
They responded saying they were busy and theircomputer is down until tomorrow. I was just getting worried because I got scammed before ;;; I know life gets busy, but not getting a reply when I knew they were active scared me a bit xD my own fault really

Ah I see haha. Glad to know all was cleared up, but yeah I run an art shop myself and I was just speaking from experience so I thought I'd just give my 2 cents on the matter. c:

they finally released the Coatl vista. looks like in metallic form...

also, a bunch of new coli skins annnounced

- - - Post Merge - - -

they finally released the Coatl vista. looks like in metallic form...

also, a bunch of new coli skins annnounced

I just have to show this radioactive eyeburner I have, she's one of my most favorites in my lair. I dressed her up not too long ago, I cant stop staring at her <3

Nice dragons everyone! Especially the eye burners <3 I love those kinds of dragons!
There was a xxx radioactive palindrome dragon that was hatched once, but another palindrome collector got to it before me :')
Their siblings were still for sale by the time I tracked down the person that hatched it, all for a pretty cheap price too, but they weren't palindromes so I didn't get them. Someday though...I'll get a palindrome eye burner.

Haven't really been doing much over their lately. Just playing the fairgrounds to save up for a lair expansion or for any nice UMAs that get rejected in RoR

Good I'm not around for RoR.. I love that they allow the holiday yet you can only do like strawberry bone derg skins or muscle tissues. I say since that haywire a few years ago some have been better though

I'm so excited for tapir gene which should be coming out this month, just imagine a tree dragon with tapir! what a beauty that would be

hey everyone, i've got some Flight Rising stuff that i can give anyone interested in exchange for tbt bells:

--Eliminate
--prismatic token
--set of the FR 1st Anniversary cakes
--maybe my unopened Swashbuckler's seaspray apparel bundle
--Spring vista
--complete set of snake apparel
--compete set of frog/toad companion apparel
--six of the elemental tomes (arcane, light, fire, shadow, wind, ice)

let me know if youre interested, and i'll work up a price (or feel free to vm/pm me). i don't use an exchange rate; rather, i try to weigh the relative rarity and usefulness of the item within FR in comparison to an item/collectible of similar rarity at Belltree Forums to come up with a fair tbt price.

thanks!

anybody interested in any cool FR stuff? anyone??
(i have a thread for this also on the TBT Marketplace board....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back