• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey pretty nice start to the New Year, I hatched my own Palindrome ID GenOne!!

Spent awhile just stalking the Scrying Workshop trying to keep up with what ID#s were being born but it was worth it.

His colors aren't great but I'm just happy to have hatched it :D

WHAT are you talking about those colours are great
My only qualm is the shadow eyes

Since I noticed I collected 19 noc eggs this year, I decided to give hatching another go. Again, he's with my friend who's storing my nocs ^^; Here's my New Years Day kiddo:

My little strawberry~ Hopefully a sign this year will be sweet ^^

Edit: Almost forgot, Happy New Year to all of you!

Last edited:
No chests yesterday or today. Two days ago I got 3 chests. One new apparel, one Living Statue (old fam), and one Enchanted Armaments (old fam). If anyone wants those please PM or VM me. The list in my other post is also still accurate.

whaaaa-- doggo companions finally available at Flight Rising!

but why no large breeds, and why they gotta cost so much?!
(those laughing corgis tho gonna make a lot of Windies happy...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, i still have two Christmas day dergs with holiday colors, listed AH for 25k T but if anybody here wants one you can have it for free.
they both look like Christmas trees to me (one with tinsel even...)

Happy new year everyone, and I hope you all had an awesome NotN:D
No chests yesterday or today. Two days ago I got 3 chests. One new apparel, one Living Statue (old fam), and one Enchanted Armaments (old fam). If anyone wants those please PM or VM me. The list in my other post is also still accurate.

You can`t get chests anymore, the event ended on December 30, 23:59 server time. (And strange chest will dissapear after 23:59 today, so today is the last day to trade and open them.)

Last edited:
You can`t get chests anymore, the event ended on December 30, 23:59 server time. (And strange chest will dissapear after 23:59 today, so today is the last day to trade and open them.)

last year I was able to sell my 30 leftover chests for 1500 gems. this year i have 18 leftover, but the AH prices are looking quite low, i may end up opening them all tonite to go for more eggs / scrolls, we'll see...

last year I was able to sell my 30 leftover chests for 1500 gems. this year i have 18 leftover, but the AH prices are looking quite low, i may end up opening them all tonite to go for more eggs / scrolls, we'll see...

Currently the treasure price is at 31500, and gem price is 25, so I?d sell in treasure, or just open them because it?s fun and for the chance to get a Noc egg and scroll^^ I`d think that the prices rise near the end of the day so I`d wait and list them later today, but I don?t have any chests left haha, I sold some at the start of the event because the prices were high, then I opened them, and sold a few for cheaper, should have waited for the last day to sell :lemon:

Anyone here selling treasure? I'm looking to buy about 200kt, Pm me if interested.

i hatched 1 noc egg this year and bought 2 hacthees on AH. which one(s) do you guys think i should add smirch to??

i'm leaning toward just the 1st one, which i nabbed for smirch bc it specifically, bc it looks so icy altho i think other terts would also look great on her. the 2d girl i nabbed bc she looks great with the whimsical apparel. the boy was my random hatch on the solstice....

name: Winterfrost

name: dunno yet, maybe WinterCarnival?

name: dunno bout him either, maybe WinterStoutAle, heh

smirch scries:

dragon

dragon

dragon

i hatched 1 noc egg this year and bought 2 hacthees on AH. which one(s) do you guys think i should add smirch to??

i'm leaning toward just the 1st one, which i nabbed for smirch bc it specifically, bc it looks so icy altho i think other terts would also look great on her. the 2d girl i nabbed bc she looks great with the whimsical apparel. the boy was my random hatch on the solstice....

smirch scries:

dragon

dragon

dragon

I'd go with the purple one just 'cause it's the least noticeable tbh

So. Doge apparel. Cute until you see them on a dragon then they just look awkward. The cats were better.

smirch scries:

dragon

dragon

dragon

I kind of like the last one~

----

Does anyone know a shop that's still selling Christmas accents? I haven't been able to find a good one, and I need an accent for my male guard ;;

Does anyone here breed yellow-range dragons? I'm trying to get a girl born January 8th

Currently the treasure price is at 31500, and gem price is 25, so I?d sell in treasure, or just open them because it?s fun and for the chance to get a Noc egg and scroll^^ I`d think that the prices rise near the end of the day so I`d wait and list them later today, but I don?t have any chests left haha, I sold some at the start of the event because the prices were high, then I opened them, and sold a few for cheaper, should have waited for the last day to sell :lemon:

****-- they still havent dissolved all the strange chests. totally uncool, bc i removed mine from AH last night right before rollover and opened them all so they wouldnt go to waste. now other people have been able to profit today from AH sales of their chests, while i'm stuck with 17 worthless duplicate familiars and apparel. where does one even raise issues like this at FR??? pm a mod or something??

Got the doggy bundle, not sure which dragons to use it on yet so it's just in my hoard unopened for right now.

But now I need gems! Is anyone trying to sell their gems for treasure right now? I just need 200, if you're selling let me know what your gem:treasure ratio is. Nevermind, I was able to buy some

Also, since I have a problem and some spare noc eggs I tried hatching a couple more GenOne Palindromes.

He was ONE digit off! >=[
In AH if anyone wants him, might exalt him though to make room for fodder.

I just hatched this one a couple minutes ago and was a success!!
Wine/Robin/Sunshine

idk what it is with that robin color, but the other palindrome I hatched had robin primary :/

Last edited:
Got the doggy bundle, not sure which dragons to use it on yet so it's just in my hoard unopened for right now.

But now I need gems! Is anyone trying to sell their gems for treasure right now? I just need 200, if you're selling let me know what your gem:treasure ratio is.

Also, since I have a problem and some spare noc eggs I tried hatching a couple more GenOne Palindromes.

He was ONE digit off! >=[
In AH if anyone wants him, might exalt him though to make room for fodder.

I just hatched this one a couple minutes ago and was a success!!
Wine/Robin/Sunshine

idk what it is with that robin color, but the other palindrome I hatched had robin primary :/

Nice!

I know this is a dumb question, but how exactly do you stalk the workshop to see the IDs? I'd like to try to get a palindrome of my own ^-^

Nice!

I know this is a dumb question, but how exactly do you stalk the workshop to see the IDs? I'd like to try to get a palindrome of my own ^-^

Thanks!
I use the predict morphology thing. In the bottom under the dragon pic it has an area where you can type in dragon IDs and see what they look like.

So right now, the latest palindrome ID is my dragon: 38555583 and the next palindrome ID won't be until 38566583 (if you try to put that number in the predict morphology, nothing will pop up since it hasn't been born yet)

So what I did for the dragons when I was trying to hatch was leave a tab open with the workshop up and just keep track of what IDs were being born/have been born.
I started with ID 38552000 and I just checked back every now and again to see if the next 1000 dragons were born so that ID would pop up. It takes awhile so I'd just do a quick check in every hour or so. But eventually when I checked, the IDs were at 38555000. Once the IDs where in this range I would check the IDs by 100s (3855100, 3855200, 3855300, etc.). At this point you'd want to check more frequently since it won't take long for 100s of dragons to be hatched when compared to 1000s.
Pretty much just checking in until the IDs got closer to the palindrome ID. Once it gets really close I hatch an egg. I think I waited until the dragon with ID 38555580 was born, until I hatched the egg. It helps if you have two tabs open, one with the workshop and one with your hoard so you quickly hatch the egg.

However, I've been doing it with like only one lair space and one egg at a time. So when I've hatched them I had to keep track of the IDs until it was just a few digits away, but if you have multiple lair spaces and eggs/nests (like if you're doing a mass hatch) you can start hatching when the ID is like 100s of hatches away. There will be other people hatching their nest at the same time as you so it really just takes luck.

But yea, that's what I did the last couple times I've tried. I hope it makes sense :eek:
If it doesn't feel free to let me know and I'll see if I can reword it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, you don't really have to start keep track of the IDs when it's thousands of hatchlings away from the palindrome ID, you can do it later when it's only hundreds hatchlings away.

I usually check into FR every couple hours to check any messages or throw stuff into baldwins, so I also just check the IDs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back