• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone still like orca xxx imps 'cause one of my pairs just had freaking 5

Finished this for someone today >:3
I like how it turned out for the most part I think ^^

55HvqRu.jpg

ok but legit I will trade some 13' fest apparel for some art for my permas lol

What are your rates for art pieces? Here is my thread for sales, things here would be what I have to offer.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1893780

I'm interested in your haunted flame stuff, specifically:
- haunted flame tail jewel (50k AH)
- haunted flame cloak (80k AH)
- haunted flame collar (53k AH)
- haunted flame wing ribbon (120k AH)

My busts have a base price of 250k (265k base if it's a darker character or dragon), and goes up base on the complexity. Average prices for them range from 300-350k t usually.

here's CapnGhostPirate so far
I wish there were light grey pants available ot match the vest.
dont have the eyepatch or cutlass yet bc the apparel cycled out and now the AH prices (plus broke af there (and here, heh))
still havent decided whether to keep or sell the other snappy

I'm interested in your haunted flame stuff, specifically:
- haunted flame tail jewel (50k AH)
- haunted flame cloak (80k AH)
- haunted flame collar (53k AH)
- haunted flame wing ribbon (120k AH)

My busts have a base price of 250k (265k base if it's a darker character or dragon), and goes up base on the complexity. Average prices for them range from 300-350k t usually.

Ok! i'll pm you to hash out details

Hngh I splurged on this imp boy I bought recently:

He originally had facet which I changed to Safari, and his outfit is NEARLY complete, but I just had to choose a sapphire talons clasp pendant which happen to be expensive... rip me.

...And here's the above imp's mate. :3

She was a challenge to dress, (and is missing the marigold flowerfall...) but other than that she's done. :)

...And here's the above imp's mate. :3

She was a challenge to dress, (and is missing the marigold flowerfall...) but other than that she's done. :)

noice! i put one of the eclipse day hatchees i bought in that same accent:

btw if anybody wants to buy my Eliminate stone for tbt, i'm willing to sell!

- - - Post Merge - - -

noice! i put one of the eclipse day hatchees i bought in that same accent:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I see xD i kinda just randomly spalled it on mine but it suited her surprisingly
Also how much tbt you looking for?

Last edited:
Quick question:
I asked someone what they were looking for for their 7 digit G2 imp girl. They told me to make an offer. ..and I dunno. She's not pure imp line and has fire iri/ shadow shim/ royal basic. I'd post her image but I'm on my mobile and tired lol. What would be a fair price to offer?
O:

Last edited:
Quick question:
I asked someone what they were looking for for their 7 digit G2 imp girl. They told me to make an offer. ..and I dunno. She's not pure imp line and has fire iri/ shadow shim/ royal basic. I'd post her image but I'm on my mobile and tired lol. What would be a fair price to offer?
O:

Pure G2 imp? What level is the 7 digit? High 7 digit range or low? Like below 3,000,000 is considered low. She does have two gem genes and if you plan on keeping them then that saves you money. It's a near XYY, unless you want to scatter.

I say if it's a pure G2, as in both parents are G1 imps then maybe in the 750-1200 gem range? Idk tbh I don't collect G2.
You can always throw down an off and say "I hope this doesn't insult you, I don't know much about G2 imps range. But because I may have to scatter and since she's not a pure G2 this is how I value her as." Something like that. Unless you don't care and just realllllllly want her then

"I hope it doesn't insult you blah blah I don't know much about G2 imps and this is my offer but it is negotiable"

Still selling some treasure, and I take collectibles but please no more eggos or 12 yellow candies lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back