Bells
    3DS
    4270-1872-6859
    Red CandyOrange CandyYellow CandyGreen CandyBlue CandyPurple Candy
Gift received at 10-30-2017, 07:30 AM from A r i a n eSweet FeatherHot Feather
Gift received at 09-11-2017, 05:29 AM from dizzy bone
Gift received at 09-10-2017, 06:07 PM from Misera
Gift received at 09-09-2017, 12:24 AM from mogyay
    i love refreshing the kelp beds 8000 times to fight one of those damn stingrays

i'll whip up a trick!

tumblr
    twitter
    FR lair
    cycling

Quote Originally Posted by gyro View Post
    i love refreshing the kelp beds 8000 times to fight one of those damn stingrays
    same-- i got a mammertee familiar to drop at least tho, so i quit kelp beds and traded somebody for that whale instead...

- - - Post Merge - - -

as also posted elsewhere-- I'm teetering between selling/trading these off (which ive been trying to do) or just becoming a hoarder bc they so byootiful.... Behold my wall of whales!

Beware... The Night the Halloween Candy Ran Out in Silver...

sadly, dem whales is all gone now except for singles of each for my bestuary / lair.

i still have an extra candy cockatrice, and still need a pangolin racer though--
    anybody want to trade??

EDIT-- sniped the pangolin racer from MP, dont need the trade.

still have the extra cockatrice tho is anybody needs one.

managed to get 15 of the 16 new coloring contest familiars so far, just need the patina pangolin (may coliseum this weekend for the metal claws for that swap, but crikey i spent like forty-five minutes in Arena last weekend and only picked up like 4 freaking sets of those claws...)

i don't recall seeing everyone go this crazy before over new familiars in the Marketplace...
    i got lucky over the weekend and sniped 6 of those popular blackline whales at shop price;
    i traded 1 to somebody for the swipp ashen whale that otherwise woulda required me to beat like ten kelp bed bosses (or more) to get the swap,
    i traded another 1 along with an aurora pangoilin to somebody for that arcane inscribed pangolin that requires all the pango meat drops for swipp (i havent reached level 32 hunting yet),
    then i was fortunate enough to sell the 3 remaining extra whales for enough return to cover my costs of all the other new contest fams i bought plus it covered a chunk of the cost of a golden kitsune!

i do think tho, that there are some people using code scripts / bots to snipe marketplace stuff, what do you guys think?
    Last edited by King Dorado; 01-18-2018 at 04:12 PM.

Bells
    3DS
    3797-7973-3501
    Orange CandyOrange (Fruit)Hot FeatherHot FeatherOrange (Fruit)JackGreen Candy
Gift received at 10-29-2016, 08:59 PM from Woods Expedition GuideYoshi Easter EggGreen Feather
Gift received at 01-14-2015, 12:12 AM from Danielkang2Green Fair Pinwheel
Gift received at 01-13-2015, 02:07 AM from Justin
Message: TBT Fair 2014: New Leaf Photo Challenge Day 7 FavouriteYoshi Easter Egg
Gift received at 04-21-2014, 02:39 AM from UniversaljellyfishGreen Candy
Gift received at 10-30-2013, 08:57 PM from Javocado
    ^yea there probably are a couple botters on site. I've seen people complain about possible botters with AH listings though :/

Also, Wildclaw scrolls are back!
    Anyone know of a trustful dragon boarder? I'm full up with permas and need to try and exalt like a madwoman for the slightest chance to get enough currency for a scroll before they cycle out again.

iirc, this is around the time that the gem rates will start to go up again, at least I think that's what happened last time the WC scrolls came back. I don't want the rates to go back to 1:1000 ;_;

Mayor/Camp Manager: Macchi
    NL Town: Kopiko
    AC:PC Friend ID: 6016 4212 522

looking for a Wind dragon hatched on June 3, 2016, if anybody has or sees one for sale, hmu por favor!!

also, i finally have the mats for that patina pangolin, just need swipp to put the trade back up. crikey it took forever grinding coliseum for those stupid metal claws... (and i keep saying in my mind "meaty claws" w/an aussie accent when any drop. #spongebobreference).

i never impulse buy draogns, but here's two i did grab on whim last night, now i'm not sure if imma keep them--

got a gorgeous xyy skydancer bab, mainly bc she has a palindrome ID# Here's her adult scry:

and then i'm looking for another pirate snapper, and saw this guy who doesnt fit the costume very well but looked badaisss with the glowy metal, especially the aura behind his head i havent seen that on any dragons before:

i'm super tight on lair space, so if i dont come up with a plan for how these two fit in they may be back on the market soon if anyone has interest....